15th January 2011, 09:46 PM
rohitbrisk

What to do to apply for M.Tech in Aerospace after B.Tech in M.E? What is the syllabus of it?

m doin b.tech in ME. and one can apply only in one paper in GATE. i want to do m.tech in aerospace. what should i do? preapre both the syllabus?

14th October 2011, 08:56 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What to do to apply for M.Tech in Aerospace after B.Tech in M.E? What is the syllabus of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbrisk View Post
m doin b.tech in ME. and one can apply only in one paper in GATE. i want to do m.tech in aerospace. what should i do? preapre both the syllabus?
Dear friend this is not possible because you have done B.TECH in another subject and want to do M.TECH in another subject ............

That's why this is not possible because you have done B.tech in another subject then you want M.TECH in this subject..............

you spoil your 4 years on that subject and what is the of read that subject...........

You can't do this thing because this is not in your hand this is rule given by the directives.................

That's why if you want to do apply then you can do in that subject and give GATE exam ,this is totally depend on you what do you want............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?