17th September 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

What to do to become a Scientist after completion of B.Sc with 2nd Divison?

what to do for become a scientist after b.sc with second division ? plz tell me answer at my mail [email protected]

17th September 2011, 05:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to become a Scientist after completion of B.Sc with 2nd Divison?

to become scientist you should have higher qualification as well as very good practical knowledge and theoretical knowledge. B.Sc is not sufficient to become a scientist. P.hd is required to become a scientist.

so after B.Sc go for master degree then after completion of Master degree complete your P.hd. then join in some research work and try to think with innovation. then only you will be a scientist. you may join as junior research fellowship in any organization after your master degree.

you passed B.Sc with second division. that is not a burden to become a scientist. if you have good knowledge and thinking power then surely you will become a scientist. marks is not a criterion o become a scientist. practical knowledge, unique thinking etc are the requirement to become a scientist.

best of luck.
7th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to become a Scientist after completion of B.Sc with 2nd Divison?

wow good reply ..i agree with the person above
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?