27th October 2013, 02:27 AM
j.r.mahajanashetti

Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science

respected sir/madam
sub:- kindly help me how to get this ias exam.
i am 2nd year science student. and after completion of my 2nd year i am going to take degree in bsc.agri. what are the subjects have i to choose? please give me full details and guide me.[/B][/I][/B]

Related Questions:
27th October 2013, 12:48 PM
ASHISH SHISHA

Wink Re: Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science

Description
Email: [email protected]

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
FOR UNDERGRADUATE
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with aggrigate percentage 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ST).
FOR POSTGRADUATE
Candidate must have passed the graduation degree from any recognized university
Consolidated list of colleges and universities in India offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in Agriculture is provided here. Given below information is also provided for eligibility and career prospects of Agriculture courses and its allied fields.
Allied Courses in Agriculture
INSTITUTES AND COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING B.Sc AGRICULTURE
UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES COURSE OFFERED ELIGIBILITY
ALLAHABAD AGRICULTURE INSTITUTE (DEEMED UNIVERSITY) B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc 50%
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE SCIENCES B.Sc. Ag. 12th with Agri.Sc/Science
G.B.PANT COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. 12thwithAgri.Sc./Bio/Maths.
CCSU COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, HISSAR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2 with Phy./ Chem./Bio. 60%
RCA, UDAIPUR B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, LUDHIANA.
B.Sc. Ag. 10+2 Phy./ Chem./Bio.
50%.
SKN COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) 10+2
COA, BIKANER B.Sc. Ag. (Hons) 10+2
MDSU, AJMER B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.) 10+2
NG RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY. B.Sc. Ag. 10+2
Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 conducts and All India Entrance Examination for filling up 15% of the total number of seats in graduate courses in State Agricultural Universities, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal and Central Agricultural University, Imphal in different subjects viz. Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries Science, Forestry, Home Science, Sericulture, Veterinary Science. Agricultural Engineering, dairy Technology, Food Science & Technology and Agriculture Marketing, Banking & Cooperation.
Eligibility : 10+2 with 60% in combination shown against each subject of study (55% for SC/ST). The course requirements for various subjects are as follows :
Agriculture - PCBM/AGRI; Horticulture - PCB; Fisheries sicence -PCB; Forestry -PCB; Home science -PCB; Sericulture -PCB. Veterinary science - PCB; Agriculture Engineering - PCM; Dairy Technology, Food science & Technology - PCM; Agricultural marketing, Banking & Co-operation - PCM.
Scheme of examination- The examination has one paper consisting of Physics, chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture carrying 180 questions. Candidates have to attempt (1) Physics (2) Chemistry (3) Biology or Mathematics or Agriculture papers as per their eligibility and choice of the subject. Each subject has 60 questions.
After B.Sc. Agriculture, M.Sc Agriculture can be done with specialization in following branches and Ph.D can be followed in specific branches.
M.Sc. Agriculture specializations - Agri Botany; Agri Bio-Technology; Agri- Chemistry; Agri Economics, Agri Extension, Agronomy, Agri Engineering, Agri metierology, Agri statistics & Agri zoology, Agri Entomology, Extension education; forestry, Social forestry; farming system management, horticulture mycology; micro biology; nematology; plant physiology; ecology plant pathology, plant protection, sugar cane technology, seed technology, soil science and soil conservation, sericulture, tea husbandry, water conservation.
28th October 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science

i am pass hs 2nd year in science stream 43 percentage. Which college i take b.sc course.
28th October 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science

what are doing now after finish 12th class for commerce stream.and finish profisial accountant course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?