27th August 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do for the career in Marine Engineering after Mechanical diploma?

what to do for the career in marine engginering after mechanical diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Best Marine course after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What to do for the career in Marine Engineering after Mechanical diploma?
  4. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements? -- [New]
  6. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  10. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  11. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  12. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  18. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
9th January 2012, 10:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for the career in Marine Engineering after Mechanical diploma?

Basically for all engineering courses they ask for Physics, Chemistry and Math as the basic subjects.So for pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications is a Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering ,or a good percentage in plus two or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Physical fitness is a must requirement, and you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.An entrance exams conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc to get admission for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?