11th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do for a good job after completing mathematics hons with 50% marks

I hv completed mathematics hons with 50% marks. What to do for a good job suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing graduation with 58% marks(Mathematics Hons)
  2. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com or BSc?
  4. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  5. List of reputed universities for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi region? I've done BA(Maths) Hons from DU with 59% marks
  6. Any suitable jobs for Chemistry Hons graduating students with 55%?
  7. Is BA(hons.) from Amity a good course for getting a job? Is BBA from IPU a good option after 84% marks in 12th without Maths?
  8. Top Colleges for B.Sc Maths in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about BSc Hons Mathematics? Information about the top colleges in India or Rajasthan?
  10. What should I do after completing B.Com Hons? Which field is best to get a good job?
  11. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for economics honors?
  12. How to prepare for BHU entrance exam for BSc(Maths)? What is the syllabus?
  13. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  14. How to prepare Mathematics of class 12th CBSE Board?
  15. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University -- [New]
  17. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  18. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?

3rd March 2013, 07:41 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for a good job after completing mathematics hons with 50% marks

hi,

B.Sc Mathematics can be employed as a :

statistician
mathematician
researcher
economist
personal banker
computer programmer
actuary
technical writer
lone officer

all the best...............................

31st March 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do for a good job after completing mathematics hons with 50% marks

what kind of job will get after completing graduation in maths honours

11th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed maths hons from SBSC... what all career options i have? Is actuarial science good option?

26th October 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Could you please guide me about the best career optiöns after doing bsc maths honrs? Please

18th January 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

what kind of job will get after completing
graduation in maths honours with 57% from Delhi university ??

15th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is teaching job is the only option lef after completing maths honours??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?