11th January 2014, 08:57 PM
kuldeeprathod

How can I join Indian Air Force as an officer after completing aeronautical engineering?

How can i join indian air force as an officer after completing aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  2. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  3. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  6. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  8. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  9. Can I become a fighter pilot after completing Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Air Force?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force as Technical Officer after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  13. How to join officer rank in Air Force?
  14. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  15. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  16. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing my B.Com?
  18. How should I join Aeronautical engineering in airforce? What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force?
15th May 2015, 12:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force as an officer after completing aeronautical engineering?

Yes you are eligible for the Indian Air Force after the Aeronautical engineering. The examination conducted for this is CDS and AFCAT.

The eligibility criteria for the CDS is candidates who have passed the graduation from a recognized university having Physics or Mathematics or any of the stream of engineering can apply. But the age of the candidates must be between 19-22 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Candidates who qualifies in the written are eligible for the SSB. After qualifying in the SSB you have to go through training. Then you are final recruited in the Indian Air Force. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

AFCAT examination is conducted to get recruitment in the Air Force as groundduty or as pilot. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and AFSSB.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?