19th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do having not received Hall ticket for NDA Exam?

I cant recive my nda hallticket what can i do i have exam in 21august, Reply me soon please sir.

19th August 2011, 11:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do having not received Hall ticket for NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I cant recive my nda hallticket what can i do i have exam in 21august, Reply me soon please sir.
NDA Examination was conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and If you have already apply for NDA (II) Examination then please Prepare well for this examination Because the examination was going to be Held soon i.e on 21/Aug/2011.

>> And If you will not Received Your NDA Hall Ticket Yet then please dont worry, Just visit the UPSC website and Click on the venue Information Link and Enter your Registration Number OR form number and then you can get your complete details about UPSC NDA (II) Examination.

So, please visit the Official website and download your Venue Information and then you are allow to sit in NDA Examination.

The Venue Information was Updated in the Website, So please visit and Download soon your NDA Admit card And for more Information check the UPSC Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
19th August 2011, 11:18 PM
sachin200792

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC for students who have qualified class 12th or equivalent exam and are interested in joining army. NDA exam is conducted twice every year.

If you have not received your hall ticket then you should not worry, you can go to UPSC website and go to Venue Information Link, there you can enter your registration number and download your hall ticket. You have to get it attested from a Gazzated Officer.
20th August 2011, 12:42 AM
saugata2008

My first suggestion to you to check the UPSC Official website and give your registration number there after that you will get your complete detail information .

It is arranged twice in a year so if for any reason you miss this time you can try the next time .
Thank you
20th August 2011, 08:21 AM
ASHWANI42092

Dear friend,
If you haven't receive hall ticket then you should inquiry near by post whether the hall ticket has reached in the post office or not if yet the hall ticket didn't reach then you should inquiry from UPSC's inquiry counter and ask for the delay and then ask them what's the next procedure to get hall ticket then he will tell you how to get hall ticket from the net . As per my knowledge you will have to visit on his site official website that is www.upsc.gov.in . On this site what ever information you want know you will get and on the same you will get the option of to download the hall ticket . This option you will get 3-4 days before your exam . This option is only for those candidate who haven't receive their exam hall ticket .
Thank you .
14th November 2011, 11:58 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
If you have not Received Your NDA Hall Ticket Yet then please dont worry, Just visit the UPSC website and Click on the venue Information Link and Enter your Registration Number OR form number and then you can get your complete details about UPSC NDA (II) Examination.

So, please visit the Official website and download your Venue Information and then you will be allowed to sit in NDA Examination.

The Venue Information was Updated in the Website, So please visit and Download soon your NDA Admit card And for more Information check the UPSC Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
23rd March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir till now i didn't receive nda hall ticket what to do please explain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?