10th April 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How should I get my admit card/Hall ticket for NDA exam?

I applied for NDA examination. going to be held on 18 th April, 2010 and i filled my centre fro examination is Chandigarh. till writing of this letter I have not received my Hall ticket of NDA examination so far. My name is Nikhil Banta lived in Yamunanagar, Haryana, India.

29th June 2011, 01:17 PM
umathkavi

Default Re: How should I get my admit card/Hall ticket for NDA exam?

In 2010 there was no facility of downloading admit card from internet, and the only way at that time to receive the admit card is by post.
29th June 2011, 02:17 PM

u can receive ur hall ticket/admit card through online or by speed post which u have given the address during filling of form.
Thank u
29th June 2011, 02:27 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How should I get my admit card/Hall ticket for NDA exam?

DEAR FRIEND:-
As you have applied for nda exam and its admit card will be receive to before a specify date. but if it not receive to you before its date and not 2-3 days after,,,,,, then you must be login to the site named as
www.upsc.gov.in
. you have to print it from the net, this has the importance as you got it by post.

good luck
29th June 2011, 03:04 PM
sandymishra45

Smile Re: How should I get my admit card/Hall ticket for NDA exam?

Hi Nikhil,

Don't worry you will get your N.D.A Hall ticket. Because Hall ticket always comes just before 2 or 3 weeks. So Hall ticket will come within a week.

But if you don't get your Admit card in two weeks, then you should manage it through online. So visit on this website-
http://www.upsc.gov.in

For this you should go to the application status with Centre, venue and time table. Take the Print out of the page. And paste a passport size photo on it. Last and most important step attest it from the centre venue authority.
29th June 2011, 03:12 PM
naving

by online we can get our hall ticket
29th June 2011, 05:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I applied for NDA examination. going to be held on 18 th April, 2010 and i filled my centre fro examination is Chandigarh. till writing of this letter I have not received my Hall ticket of NDA examination so far. My name is Nikhil Banta lived in Yamunanagar, Haryana, India.
Sorry For Late Replying ! If you have applied for NDA I examination and Dont Received Your Admit Card Before the Examination, then You have to Immediately contact to the Concerned Department.

But The Examination was already Completed, If you have applied for this examination Then Its Fine Other Wise you can apply for NDA II examination, But the Dates of apply for NDA II examination was also Over.

But If you have already Applied for NDA II examination And if you will not get your Admit Card again, then please visit the official website and check the Venue Information from the official website, You can easily download your Venue Information details and Appear for the NDA examination.

The Venue Information details are Availiable in the UPSC Website Before 15 days of the examination. So, If you have face any problem regarding Your Admit Card, then please contact Immediately To the Concerned department before the examination OR Check the official UPSC website to get your Venue Information details, You can easily download Your admit card from the official website of UPSC -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th June 2011, 06:04 PM
sonika sirohi1

UPSC NDA & NA Exam – is set to be held on 18th April 2011. If any applicant has not received the admit card they can download NDA admit card 2011 from UPSC Website. For further information about the venue or about the NDA Exam 2011 you can visit the link given below. Now you can also able to check the status of your NDA Admit card, in case you lost your original admit card, there may be facility to provide the NDA duplicate admit card 2011. UPSC NDA Admit card 2011 can be downloaded from the following link. http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm
For any query or issue in downloading nda admit card 2011, or lost admit card please write comments on us we will try to resolve your issue ASAP.
Contact details of NDA 2011: Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahajahan Road, New Delhi-110069
29th June 2011, 06:13 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend, it have become to late for the admit card of 18 april 2010.
As you know Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conduct this exam
twice in a year. when you will fill the form of NDA next time, if you face any problem in getting admit card then you can download it by this website.

http://www.upsc.gov.in/
29th June 2011, 06:42 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend..
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issues admit cards for the NDA & NA Exam in the month of April. Those who have not received the admit card, can check their venue information online through the UPSC’s official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/

One can check the venue information by entering the form no. or roll no. NDA Exam Venue Information: http://upsc.gov.in/Query/nda-i/nda1_venue_query.htm

all the best for your exam
29th June 2011, 11:43 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

If you have not received you admit card before exam you have to contact with the concerned department.

You can also visit the website of UPSC all the information regarding to exam are provided on the website.you can also download admit card from the website.

Website of UPSC-
http//www.upsc.gov.in

Admit card and Exam center displayed on the website before 20 days of exam.
30th June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the IAF after BE for this what subject choose in engeenering
1st July 2011, 12:40 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ......

NDA is the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC for the entry of the candidates into the Indian Defence System that is in all the three that is Army , Navy and the Air force ..

The NDA can be applied both offline and online .
You can apply online from the site http://www.upsc.gov.in

And to apply offline you have to purchase the form from the post office fill that and send it at the given address on the envelope ..

Once you properly fill up the form then you will receive the admit card with few days before the exam if you have written you address correctly ...

And if it is not received by you thn you can go to the site http://www.upsc.gov.in
And you can download your NDA admit card from the appropriate section and get it attested from any of the gazette officer and you can sit for the exam ......

so best of luck
10th July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have neither received my acknowledgment nor hall ticket. The tel numbers given in advertisement of facilitation center at UPSC either engaged or keep ringing but no response. so, could please tell me, how to get the information about status of NDA II.
6th August 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i applied for nda & na II but still i didn't received my hallticket / admission card.
Is there any other way to receive my admission certificate?
12th August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

SHUBHAM ARUNKANT SWAMI
REG 1D 11111394358
TRANSICTION
ID-008176138
MY EXAM HALLTICKET NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY ADDRESS:
[email protected]
mob. no. 9960468260/ 8888227809/9860797710
26th March 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i cant download my hall ticket for nda(1) examination.i am not seeong venue information tab......
12th April 2012, 12:18 AM
vinaykumar B

Thumbs up Re: How should I get my admit card/Hall ticket for NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i cant download my hall ticket for nda(1) examination.i am not seeong venue information tab......
SIR i can,t download my hallticket for nda because of unknowing of wap
13th April 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not yet got my hall ticket?can attend my centre by a xerox copy of my hall ticket sir plz give me reply.................vivek,hyderabad-11207498640
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?