16th March 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What to do if the application status says your form is not received?

Dear sir, i have check my iit form status .but it is showing our form is not received my form no. is b171005502.what should i do nw?.....reply me soon..

22nd April 2011, 09:47 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What to do if the application status says your form is not received?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i have check my iit form status .but it is showing our form is not received my form no. is b171005502.what should i do nw?.....reply me soon..

Candidates will get the above message because of the following cases.

1.Your application form has been rejected because of late submission
of application form or your form is incomplete.

2.Your application form is under process.

So if your application form is under process then don't worry the application
status is available to you soon.

But if it is the case of rejection then it is good to send another application
form if date is not over or apply in next year if the date is over.
22nd April 2011, 11:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if the application status says your form is not received?

Quote:
If your status shows that, your IIT application form was not received, then i will suggest you, just apply for this examination next year.

And if your status shows that, your application form not received, then i think your form will not received by concerned authority, Or your application form was received by last date.

And if your application form was recived by authority after last date, then it means your application form was rejected.

But the IIT JEE Examination was completed on 10/april/2011. So, i think you have missed the chance, So please apply for this examination next time. I think you have send your IIT application form late, that why, your IIT status shows, your application form was not received.

So, please dont worry, just apply for this examination Next year, so please prepare for IIT examination, so that you will clear the IIT exam next year. And if you want to get more information regarding your IIT status, then please contact to the IIT concerned department OR visit the official websites -

http://jee.iitd.ac.in

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/contactus.php
22nd April 2011, 11:32 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if the application status says your form is not received?

If your Status comes to be Not received then either your Form has been not been received or Your form has been Rejected.

Because Till this Date you must Get your Admit card and the IIT Exam has already been Over.

You must Try again For next year and Keep in your Mind that you will follow all the Guidelines Given in IIT Prospectus.

Good Luck.
23rd April 2011, 12:22 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

better you contact to the authorised person i am giving you detail try to contact all of them..but first contact to your regional office where you had sent your application...and try to know the reason for it and donot repeat it again....

IIT Bombay

Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076

(022) 25764063
(022) 25720305

IIT Delhi

Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110 016

(011) 26591785
(011) 26581067

IIT Guwahati

Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039

(0361) 2692795
(0361) 2582180

IIT Kanpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016

(0512) 2597335
(0512) 2590103

IIT Kharagpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302

(03222) 282102
(03222) 278242

IIT Madras

Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036

(044) 22578220
(044) 22578224

IIT Roorkee

Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667

(01332) 284272
(01332) 285346
23rd April 2011, 12:49 AM
mishra245

You have no other option to wait for some time.
regularly check the website of IIT's and check the application status of the application form.If your form filling is wrong then they will be call you.
23rd April 2011, 03:17 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi,

If your application status is showing that, your IIT application form was not received, then i think your application form was not received by concerned authority, or your application form was received by them after last date.

As IIT-IEE 2011 exam is already over as on 10th April 2011. So, its better try next year.

Well you can contact IIT concern authority regarding your application form and its status.

You can contact them at http://jee.iitd.ac.in/contactus.php
or

All the Best...
30th April 2011, 02:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

IIT-JEE exam was already over on 10th April, 2011

Generally while checking the status, if status shows your application is not received, then there are 2 main reasons for that.

One is either your application form has been rejected by the concerned authority

Other one is either your application was received by them after the last date.

What i would suggest you is to fill the application form legibly and make sure that your application will be received by the concerned authority before the last date.

Wish you all the best
30th April 2011, 08:18 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
If your Status comes to be Not received then either your Form has been not been received or Your form has been Rejected.
Because Till this Date you must Get your Admit card and the IIT Exam has already been Over.

So , try again next year.
Thanks.
30th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,

So , try again next year.
Thanks.
30th April 2011, 11:28 PM
babydoll

If your application form will not been received then you can not do anything rather than apply again. It might be caused due to form filling mistake that is you might be made a mistake while filling the form or you might be not eligible.
Your form will be rejected for the above reason. One more thing that the form will be received after the last date of the mentioned.
As the IITJEE exam is over, so better luck for the next time.
1st May 2011, 12:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

according to your application number i am guessing that this is IIT JEE application number. if you think you have applied correctly for IIT JEE examination and posted it correctly till it is showing that your application is not received then first contact with the IIT zonal office where you have sent your application form through post. try to get information from there.if they give information that they did not received your application form then contact with the post office. they will give you exact information about your application form.

if there is any mistake in the application form then try to correct them by contacting with IIT zonal office. keep copy of your application form so that you can prove that you have applied correctly and sent it correctly.

after all try if you think that you applied correctly but you are unable to appear in the examination then you may go to the court against either post office or IIT zonal office for their fault. but for this you should have a very strong documents about all procedure.

best of luck.
1st May 2011, 12:58 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

Your application form has been rejected because of late submission

Your application form is under process.

1st May 2011, 01:59 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

1.Your application form has been rejected

1st May 2011, 08:25 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hiii

to do if the application status says your form is not received
If your application status is showing that, your IIT application form was not received, then i think your application form was not received by concerned authority, or your application form was received by them after last date.
As IIT-IEE 2011 exam is already over as on 10th April 2011. So, its better try next year.
Well you can contact IIT concern authority regarding your application form and its status.
You can contact them at http://jee.iitd.ac.in/contactus.php
or
Candidates will get the above message because of the following cases.
1.Your application form has been rejected because of late submission

good luck
1st May 2011, 01:48 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do if the application status says your form is not received?

Quote:

your question is incomplete in the sense that you have not mentioned the name of exam .We must have helped you in better ways if you had provided us the name of exam .

but for your help i want to discuss all the condition in which this kind of message get displayed on the official website of examination:

*When your application is rejected due to any reason like-mistake in form fill up,wrong form fill-up.

*Server or website problem.

*Lack of regular update of website .

If you are facing this kind of problem then you can do the following things:

*Try to confirm the problem first. to do this try to open the same website in other computer after some time.

*if the problem still persists then try to contact the officials of the exam as early as possible.

I Think i have provided sufficient answer .if you still have any problem then please try to elaborate your question so that we can understand it easily and can help you.

with regards
ravik1214
11th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how to check application status.application no is 2102308
28th January 2012, 05:05 PM
drurv

Your application form has been rejected because of late submission
Your application form is under process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?