30th May 2012, 09:05 PM
lalit_pandey03

What to do in Music or Sound after passing 12th Arts without Music?

what to do in "music or in sound" after 12th in arts without music.please give me some suggetion which me out.

31st August 2017, 03:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What to do in Music or Sound after passing 12th Arts without Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit_pandey03 View Post
what to do in "music or in sound" after 12th in arts without music.please give me some suggetion which me out.

As you have done 10+2 in arts stream and want to study music, then B.A music course is best option for you to study music. Here below are details regarding B.A music:-

About B.A Music Course:- Bachelors of arts in music course comprises a combination of vocal music, Instrument music and various dance form with respect to music. In bachelors course of music it involves the study of music theory, history of music, music composition etc.

Eligibility Required to Apply for B.A Music:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.A music is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

>> Applicant who have studied music as a subject in 10+2 are given more preference and also apply for the course.

Duration of B.A Music Course:- Duration of Course is 3 years.

Advance courses after B.A Music:-

>> M.A in Music.

>> M.Phill in Music.

>> Ph.D in Music.

Top Colleges Offer Music Courses in India:-

1). Ranchi University.

2). University of Delhi.

3). Guru Nanak khalsa College Karnal.

4). Magadh university Bodh Gaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?