7th March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.E.(Sound Engineering) having completed BFA(Music) and 12th Science?

Hello,
I have completed my BFA in Music.
I have taken Science in my 12th.
So, I want to join B.E. in Sound Engineering course.
Kindly tell me I am eligible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  2. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  3. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  9. How should I study abroad for English? I have completed 12th science
  10. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  11. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  12. Am I eligible to join BCA course having completed 12th Class with Science group?
  13. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Animation) if secured 40% in 12th Science?
  16. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  17. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  18. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed 12th Home Science? List of government colleges in Nashik?
9th March 2015, 09:04 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.E.(Sound Engineering) having completed BFA(Music) and 12th Science?

I want to tell you one thing for pursuing B.E in sound engineering you don't need any kind of specific qualification only class 12th passing is enough. But if you have little knowledge about maths and physics then it will be beneficial for you to understand.
9th March 2015, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.E.(Sound Engineering) having completed BFA(Music) and 12th Science?

Yes, you are eligible for B.E course in the field of Sound engineering. However, you must have physics, chemistry and mathematics in your 10+2. There are very less institutes in the country which offers B.E course in Sound Engineering since its scope is limited in India and its growth is slowly happening in India. So you can also opt for other courses in this field like :-

- Diploma of Audio Engineering and Sound Production
- Associate Degree of Audio Engineering and Sound Production
- Bachelor of Creative Technology (Audio Engineering and Sound Production)
- Diploma in Audio and Video Production
29th November 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Am persuing my diploma in mechanical engineering and i want to join B.E in audio engineering. Is it possible?? Please help...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?