26th April 2017, 04:03 PM
9 June

What to do next after class 9 to become a Software Engineer?

I am riddhi. I am in class 9th. I want to become software engineer. What should I do extra in class 9th. I am interesting in maths and IT.

26th April 2017, 09:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after class 9 to become a Software Engineer?

For becoming a Software Engineer in the future, you must opt for PCM stream after passing 10th standard.

Along with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics you must opt for Computer Science or Information Technology as your optional subject.

This will add a step towards your goal of becoming Software Engineer.

Now, while appearing in 12th standard you have to appear for entrance exams like JEE Main, BITSAT, COMEDK, KIITEE, etc.

After qualifying anyone of these exams, you can apply for Software Engineering as your course during counselling in college.

After four years of your graduation, you will be transforming yourself into a Software Engineer.
26th April 2017, 10:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be an engineer you need to pursue B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) degree course which is a bachelor degree course of four years.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Tech degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further for pursuing B.Tech degree course from top engineering colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE , State EEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE, BITSAT, etc. .

So being a student of Class 9th in order to be an engineer you need to pursue your Class 12th with PCM group followed by B.Tech degree course.
26th April 2017, 11:18 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

To become a software engineer you should complete your 12th with science stream from recognised board or apply for diploma in software engineering after 10th. after 12th you may also apply for:

> BE software engineering
> BSc software engineering
> B.Tech software engineering
27th April 2017, 12:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

* Being a student of Class 9th, to be an engineer ( i.e; software engineer ) you need to follow the steps here under :-

i) You first need to complete your Class 9th followed by Class 10th.

ii) Then you need to pursue your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

iii) Then you need to pursue Bachelor of Technology / Engineering degree course from a recognized university.

Further to be eligible for pursuing B.tech degree from a recognized university you need to secure at least 45% aggregate in your Class 12th ( 75% in case you want to pursue same degree from CFTIs ). Also you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE/CET, VITEEE, SRMEEE etc. for admission in premier technical institutes.
6th January 2021, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Whicb is better for software engineer science or commence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?