12th February 2012, 10:25 PM
Eugenia123

What documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located in Navi Mumbai?

I was born in Dubai, stuidied upto 5th std. in Dubai in CBSC syllabus, studies from 6th std. to T.Y. B.Com (Accounts/Finance) in Navi Mumbai, gave CAT exam on 29 October in Navi Mumbai, will be giving CET exam on , My question is what documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located?

Related Questions:
  1. List of documents which are required to be submitted to apply for diploma CET? -- [New]
  2. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  3. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  4. Procedure for joining cargo, where is it located, what documents we need?
  5. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed college in Navi Mumbai?
  7. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  8. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  10. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  11. Where to get the forms of MHT CET? How to apply and what all documents do I need?
  12. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  13. In which nursing colleges can I apply in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Where to get the application form?
  14. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  15. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  16. Admission in MGM college, Navi Mumbai?
  17. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  18. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
5th January 2013, 09:41 PM
Prerna.roy1
Junior Member+

Default Re: What documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located in Navi Mumbai?

sorry, there is address of collector's office but not in navi.
Mumbai Suburban, Ambedkar Chowk, Bandra East, Maharashtra
ph- 022 2655 6799 ‎
5th January 2013, 11:03 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: What documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located in Navi Mumbai?

Ypu will require following documents
1. Passing certificate
2. Leaving certifiate
3. Cast certificate(if applicable)
6th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The collector’s office in Mumbai is located at the following address:

Mumbai Sub Urban, Ambedkar Chowk,

East Bandra, Maharashtra.

The documents you need to carry are as follows:

Passing Certificate

Caste Certificate

Leaving Certificate

And any other experience certificates if you have

Thank you,

All the best.
2nd September 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

What would be the syllabus for collector examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?