8th May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?

what all document shall i require 2 get domicile certificate of maharashtra state??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  3. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  6. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  8. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  9. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  10. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  11. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  12. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  15. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  16. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  18. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
10th May 2011, 12:50 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?

Documents needed:
(1)Original and photocopies of
(2)School leaving certificate
(3)Electricity bill as residential proof
(4)Birth certificate
(5)Ration card
(6)Father's birth certificate/school leaving certificate

How to apply: The prescribed application forms are available from the local authorities, ie, the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar's office/Revenue Department/District Collector's Office. Documents for proving your identity, attestation of the form by officers with the necessary authority, will be required.

Take note: Domicile Certificate can be made only in one State/UT. Obtaining Domicile Certificate from more than one State/UT is an offence.
18th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?

1. Is there a need to prepare an Affidivit to get a domicile certificate

2. Is there any need to get the Passport size Photographs to be attested
21st May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

FOR FYJC SCIENCE ADMISSION IS DER NEED FOR DOMICILE CERTIFICATE..?
21st May 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

if i m resident of jalgaon, but since last four years, doing job in mumbai, now living in dombivli,
i hav domicile certificate prepared in year 2000 for academic purpose now i want it for Mhada homes so is there any need of fresh certificate?????
so where shud i apply for domicile???
23rd May 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

we have been told by andheri tahsildar adv.Mr.vedak to collect every year electricity bill for 10 years .is that actually needed ?
26th May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

They want affidavit on how much rs. Stamppbper?
26th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

my son has completed all his education in maharashtra thane from std 1-10 now for getting admission to an engineering college is it absolutely necessary to obtain a domicile certificate???
27th May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENT REQUIRED TO OBTAIN DOMICILE CERTIFICATE IN MAHARASTRA
28th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can we get triplicate copy of school leaving certificate from schools in maharashtra state
30th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

IS DOMICILE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR F.Y.J.C ADMISSIONS (BIFOCAL) IN THIS YEAR
3rd June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for a domiscile certificate for my daugher. I have my own domiscile certificate.
7th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am born in utter pradesh and since 15 years i am residing in maharashtra how i get domicile in maharashtra
9th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

is affidavit mandatory for obtaining a domicile
10th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what documents are required for admission to 11th standered
12th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

My native place is Dhanbad. Before seperation, Dhanbad was in Bihar. But Now in Jharkhand. My birth place is Dhanbad. At present I am residing in Mumbai since last 14 Years. Can I am eligible for Domicile in Maharashtra?
13th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get domicile certificate. I stay in I.I.T. Powai. I have Pan Card, Ration Card, Election Card, Electricity Bill. Which Documents they wants and which court we appllied for domicile certificate please give information. thanking you.
14th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am staying at Thane since 1989 and before i was at Thakurli from 1984 to 1989. I am having passport since 1985 (Issued at Mumbai )till date validity. Now my son is studying XII and coming year will be going to appear Engg course for that i under stood first i have to take the domicile certificate then only my son will be eligible for applying domicile certificate? to appear the Engineering course. Now my all document are there (except birth certificate) in the passport having birth place but my sslc certificate there is no Column given birth place but date of birth given. Pls help me?
E-mail: [email protected]
16th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How many Days Dose it takes to get a domicile Certificate ????
22nd July 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

IT papers can be produce as a proof for domicle???
7th August 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have been brought up in Maharashtra and have been living here for 42 years now but my husband is working abroad. My daughter has been born and brought up in Maharashtra. She is presently in XII. Will she need a domicile certificate to get into engineering course? Since her father is not a resident of Maharashtra.. will my domicile do? Is father's domicile necessary?
12th August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

how many years swe can live in a state so that we can eligible for getting a domacile certificate of that state
9th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

if i not living in maharashtra & my birh and college also not in maharashtra but i want domicile of maharashtra bcz i want to stay in maharashtra permanantly
30th October 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I was born in Madhya Pradesh. I am in Pune since 2004 and studing in Pune since Class V. I passed Class X and will be appearing for class XII this year (FY 2011-12) from CBSE board. If I will be eligible to be a domicile of Maharashtra and can appear for Maharashtra CET? Pl let me know
24th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

how many years should we stay in the state to acquire the domicile certificate of that state????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
6th January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in Third year bba, have been studying in pune since 4th std. , got our own house in 7th std.
Can i get a mah domicile? :(
1st March 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

can domicile certificate be used for name change of pan card
19th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I enquired at Tahasildar's office at borivali.mumbai regarding 15 years Domicile certificate but he told me that there is requirement of 15 years electricity bill each & every year one bill.I have voter's id pf the year 1995 which is more than 15 years old.I have school leaving certificate.I have also ration card from 20 years old.IS THERE REQUIREMENT OF EACH YEARS ELECTRICITY BILL.Kindly suggest me how can i get 15 years electricity bills.Because Previously we had electricity of BSES now REL in that case officers of REL told that BSES record can't get.PLEASE HEP ME.WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.
26th March 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can persons holding OCI/PIO card (non Indian citizens) get domicile certificate?
3rd April 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Actual i want to make marraige certificate ,but it required domicile certificate . what documents required to issue a domicile certificate.
19th April 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have already made my domiclile cetificate but now i want to make for my sister who is staying with me for morthan 30 yrs in mumbai with me only ,for her waht are the documents i have to submit.pllet meknow
5th May 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

what are the documents and formalities required to get OBC and DOMICILE certificate in DHANBAD JHARKHAND?
10th May 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am born in utter pradesh and since 15 years i am residing in maharashtra how i get domicile in maharashtra
just their is a need to make an affidavit, school leaving, birth certificate & last 10 years electricity bill( each year atleast 1 bill)
24th May 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

my husband was staying with his brother since 1993. but my husbands name in ration card from 1998 so what i have to do for getting domicile certificate I have bank a/c document from1995.
29th May 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want Domicile certificate by my new name after marriage , I have PAN card, Name in Ration card, & Election card , can I get the certificate is any thing mare documents require ??? plz suggest.
26th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate required for get admission in diploma engg. collages in maharashtra ?
7th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Myself and my wife both are servicing in u.t.. We have already our obc certificate.My son was born in same u.t.. Is it necessary to apply separately for his obc certificate ?
If yes than what is procedure and required documents for it ?
19th August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have all the documents mentioned above(except birth certificate). How can i apply for domicile certificate of Maharashtra State??
26th October 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i dont have ration card my father cut my name from it after my marriage and still it is not added in my husbands ration card but i have passport so can i get domicile certificate?
15th December 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get these in mira bhayandar ?
3rd June 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my son has completed all his education in maharashtra thane from std 1-10 now for getting admission to an engineering college is it absolutely necessary to obtain a domicile certificate???
yes it is needed to make a domicile it is required for admission in government colleges
30th June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am staying in Maharashtra for last 15 years working in Air India ltd.Mumbai
.I am from Meghalaya.How do I get domecile certificate of Maharastra.
Lenient Chester G Momin.
email: [email protected]
mobile. 9769444022.
Address.. 503 D Wing,
Gaurav Residency 2.
Mira Road East.Thane 401107
13th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am living in and around Mumbai last 28 years. Presently I am living in Domibivali. I came to Dombivali in 1991 But I have ration card from the year 1997 and electric bill in my name from the year 2004. Kindly advise how to obtain a Domicile Certificate, what all are documents required and whom I have to approach for this Certificate.
17th January 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any issue of him many years you stay in mumbai as i
Was born in Gujarat got shifted to mumbai from last 8years can I get domicile
Certificate
12th March 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am born in and permanent resident of maharashtra(kolhapur).My father is having domicile certificate and possessions of land here but i don't have my ration card,birth certificate,electricity bills,my voter id card because i had moved to other state for my studies.Now I need domicile certificate as i have completed my graduation and moved to mumbai.Please tell me how to get domicile certificate as soon as possible............................
14th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

After marriage, which document I can submit for domicile certificate. I mean that Husband or Father.
10th April 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

im Staying In Kalyan Mumbai From Last 16 Years My Place Of Birth Is Kerala Can i make A Domicile Certificate Of Maharashtra??
12th June 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Do you need domicile certificate to get admission in Engineering college under minority quota.
19th June 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM STAYING IN MAHARASHTRA-MUMBAI FROM LAST 52 YEARS. MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN IN SURAT-GUJARAT, BUT AFTER SIX MONTHS SHE CAME TO DOMBIVALI AND COMPLETED THE SCHOOLING AND COLLEGE. NOW CAN I GET DOMICILE CERTIFICATE FOR HER. I HAVE APPROACHED TAHESILDAR OFFICE AT KALYAN IN THIS REGARDS, THEY SAID THAT AN AFFIDAVIT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE SAME. PLS GUIDE.
14th September 2014, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I DONT HAVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT SINCE LAST 21 YEAR I am resident in Mumbai How I can Democial Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?