2nd May 2012, 06:49 PM

What are the documents required for JK CET entrance exam?

Document requried for jk cet entrance exam....please tell me what are those

Related Questions:
  1. What are the documents required for JK CET entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  3. What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?
  4. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required?
  5. What are the documents are to give MHT CET
  6. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  7. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  8. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  9. Where to get the forms of MHT CET? How to apply and what all documents do I need?
  10. Date of entrance exams in IHM and documents required for the same?
  11. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  12. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  14. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  15. How to apply for CET exam for MBA and how many times one can appear for this exam?
  16. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  17. What documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located in Navi Mumbai?
  18. What are the documents required for CS foundation entrance exam? -- [New]
30th April 2015, 10:12 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required for JK CET entrance exam?

Documents required for JK CET entrance exam.

- Admit Card
- Identity Proof
- Two passport size photos

Examination Pattern.

PAPER A

Physics...............60 marks
Chemistry...........60 marks

PAPER B

Mathematics............60 marks
Biology..................60 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?