24th October 2016, 07:27 AM
AMATTA

What does NASA want from applicants? How can I become a Scientist in NASA?

What does NASA want from applicants? Does NASA ask astrophysics as matter? I'm a student from school and i want to be a scientist for NASA. What can I do?

24th October 2016, 07:48 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: What does NASA want from applicants? How can I become a Scientist in NASA?

Hello
To work in NASA you have to develop a great interest in Mathematics,Science,Astronomy, and physics at school level

You have to select any one of these subjects in the level of higher secondary and also in the level of graduation.

This will give you qualifications to get selected to be a Scientist.

NASA not only looks for a particular backgrounded people it will look for the people with different backgrounds.

Like Microbiologists,Geologists,Physicists,electrical engineers. So you should decide what you want to become then pursue it as fast as you can and NASA is apt to be interested in that profession.

You can visit NASA website for any kind of further information related to jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?