3rd March 2010, 11:14 PM
Anil Mathur

Change university & direct admission in B.Tech IInd year in some other college?

I am student of B. Tech Ist year in a private engineering university . Can i change my university if yes please intimate me name of such university or engineering college who admit me in ditect IInd year B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  2. How to take admission in direct IInd year after passing diploma electrical engineering? How to participate in CAP round
  3. Can I change the university from UPTU to UP university in IInd year? I am doing B.Tech in ECE stream
  4. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  5. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  6. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Can I change my college because of bad environment in the college? -- [New]
  8. Changing college in second year of B.Tech is possible? Which college provides direct admission to second year?
  9. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  10. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  11. In which college should I take admission for lateral entry?
  12. Procedure to change college after direct second year to third year in Pune university?
  13. Can I change my college and university in second year while in B.Tech 1st year in private college?
  14. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  15. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  16. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  18. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
4th March 2010, 03:59 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Change university & direct admission in B.Tech IInd year in some other college?

dear friend
i dont think thats possible
but dont give up hope if you are lucky enough may be yo'll get an oppurtunity to do so
all the best
4th March 2010, 10:50 AM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Default Re: Change university & direct admission in B.Tech IInd year in some other college?

Friend

you can join like that as per your wish if your any of your working parents are going to in Gov office in the form of trance for are IF any one are going to Educate you with their fund You can apply for the transfer of your college.
15th March 2010, 04:49 PM
charumat

dear friend
it is not possible for u to change the college unless 7u have the diploma degree
22nd March 2010, 06:06 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
it is impossible to get admitted in some other college after completing 1st year.
14th May 2010, 11:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

I think it not possible for you to Change university and get direct admission
in B.Tech IInd year in some other college. sorry, there is no chance to get
admission in other college, but i will suggest you just do your b.tech from
this college only, dont waste your time to search other college...........

ok
all the best.

ok
all the best.
20th May 2010, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best ( Name Top - 2 colleges ) Engineering college in Rajasthan for B.Tech in CSE & ECE ?
5th August 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

DIRECT ADMISSION IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE... YES,,NOW WE CAN HELP YOU TO GET DIRECT ADMISSION IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE...CONTACT ME NOW TO BOOK YOUR SEATS OF 2010-2011 sECTION...COZ WE HAVE LIMITED NUMBERS OF SEATS..

WE WILL NOT CHARGE A SINGLE RUPESS COIN.. BEFORE ADMISSION.. WE ARE THE INDIAS BIGGEST CONSULTANT ADMISSION GURU..

EMAIL ME.. SO WE CAN HELP YOU BECOME A GOOD DOCTOR..

CONTACT PERSON: @ ANGAD

eMAIL: [email protected]
6th August 2010, 04:19 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear friend

No , this is not possible..if you want to take admission so you should go for a new start with new degree...

good luck
10th August 2010, 01:31 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

It is not possible to change your university in the second year.

If you want to, then you need to get a T.C from the current university then submit it in the university where you wish to get admitted provided both are willing.
But keep in mind, you will have to study from the first year again.
Hence, overall there is no point untill and unless you are studying from an unrecognised university.

Good Luck!
19th November 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i would like to change my collage now i m studing in nagpur i doing my be first year i would like to get admission in patna or in karnatka is it possible then u please male me at my email id i.e:-rgrg13952 @gmail.com
6th January 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after BCA
8th January 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i want 2 join in another coolege in between my second yr of btech is dis possible????
21st March 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am Studying in Bcom 1st year of Nagpur university. Can I get an admission to Pune university from 2nd year? I want to do this for better prospects.
31st March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to change university.
8th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

now i am in kolhapur university doing my F.E mechanical engineering and i want to change my university and go to home in mumbai so could it be possible for me to change the university and go in mumbai university in S.E??.........
17th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

is it passible to change university and collage after completing my 2nd year and continue in 3rd year

pls help me. i am lot of problems in that college. plssssssssss
26th April 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i am in rajasthan private engg. collage plz tell me to change university
if i don't change university so tell me to prosee of change collage
11th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year inNagpur university and want to continue my 3rd year in West Bengal. Is that possible? please help
14th June 2011, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

i want read btech collage and dkirect admition where will i go. plese tell me
21st June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

which is better for me -my merit no. is 797in allahabad university exam called shiats and i think that i will get 60 marks in mp pet 2011 so pls tell me what to choose
20th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send me cutoff list of engineering college of pune university for direct 2nd year addmission?im student of computer-tech trade.
2nd August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

You can take direct 2nd year b.tech addmission in shridhar university,pilani wellknown university in pilani.
Rahul sahal
24th August 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i m doing btech (me) from lpu in second year nd now i want to transfer my btech in to 3rd year from other university....can i do some thing.....
26th January 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can i change my university in b.tech iind year.i want to b.tecch with civil branch. presently i am doing b.tech with computer branch
11th August 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

fee for computer science and tech in 2nd year?
18th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

is mathematics very important for civil engineering?
27th September 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Iam B .tech 2 nd year through lateral Entry. Can i change college, only 2 month has left for 3rd semester
24th October 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Though I have completed my four years B.E course I haven't completed successfully. Is there is any possibility for re admission so I can complete y six papers ( B.E Mech ) Sathyabama University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?