20th February 2013, 09:14 AM
angel120695

How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?

my sister is in 9 standard and she wants to go for aeronautics.
are their any institutes who take students after 10th and train them for aeronautical engireeing.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for Aeronautics? Are there any institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Are there institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th?
  3. What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist
  4. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  9. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  10. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  12. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  13. Coaching centres and engineering institutes which give coaching to students after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the teaching pattern?
  14. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  15. What is the average class strength of Resonance for Yearlog Classroom Program batch?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? Period of the course and the institutes offering this course? I have completed 10th standard
  18. How to be a train driver after passing 10th standard
12th July 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?

I am in 9th std my ambition to become a space scientist in nasa. if I complete PhD In physics can I become a space scientist in nasa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?