22nd April 2012, 07:26 PM
lelinta

What is the duration of CA course? I have completed BSc Mathematics with 70%

i have completed B.SC mathematics with 70%. can i apply for CA? & what is the duration of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CA after completing bachelor course in Mathematics? What is the duration? What is the criteria? I have 70% in BSc
  2. Any reduction of duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for BSc completed students? I have completed BSc final year
  3. What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc
  4. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  5. CDAC course in Pune for M.Sc (computer science) student?
  6. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  7. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of MBA in HR after BSc mathematics? I have completed Mathematics from Calicut University
  9. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
  10. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  11. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  12. Does Ravi Shankar University offer distance course in MSc Maths?
  13. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  14. Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc in Mathematics? I have scored 50%
  16. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have secured 70% more marks throughout studies? -- [New]
  17. Which UG courses can I select having Business Maths in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for Actuary course? I have scored 77% marks in Maths in 12th standard
24th April 2012, 03:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of CA course? I have completed BSc Mathematics with 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelinta View Post
i have completed B.SC mathematics with 70%. can i apply for CA? & what is the duration of the course?
Till now, the proposal for exemption from the common proficiency test for graduates have not passed and therefore, even being a graduate and having scored 70% in the same, you will have to start right from the beginning.
Now, while talking about the duration of the chartered accountancy course, the minimum duration of each stage is as follows:

Common Proficiency Test: You may take the test even by registering for the course two months prior to the first day of the month in which the test is supposed to be conducted. So, the minimum duration of the course will be two months.

Integrated Professional Competence Course: The duration of this stage of the program is nine months and after qualifying the Integrated Professional Competence examination, you will be eligible to enroll for the Articled training as well as for the Final Course.

Final Exam: The final examination can be taken anytime after completion of a minimum of 3 years of articled training, as the duration of the articled training is 3 years and 6 months.

Apart from all these stages, the chartered accountancy course also comprise of computer training as well as general management and communication skill course. The computer training is supposed to be completed during the Integrated Professional Competence course and the training program is of 100 Hrs. The general management and communication skill course can be completed anytime after registering for the Final Course. The duration of this course is 15 days.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
19th August 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of CA course? I have completed BSc Mathematics with 70%

Can i do ca after bsc electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?