13th December 2010, 10:21 AM
Sulthana A S

Any reduction of duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for BSc completed students? I have completed BSc final year

I am doing B.Sc Final year in Bijapur university.Is there any reduction in duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for B.Sc completed student? &any entrance exam ?

23rd January 2012, 04:38 PM
chetan pratap singh

Default Re: Any reduction of duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for BSc completed students? I have completed BSc final year

hii

i want to clear 1 thing to you there isn't reduction in anycourse after doing bsc,now if you want to become doctor than you can attemp afmc which will be best option for you,which real change your future.
31st January 2012, 12:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any reduction of duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for BSc completed students? I have completed BSc final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulthana A S View Post
I am doing B.Sc Final year in Bijapur university.Is there any reduction in duration of MBBS course in Karnataka for B.Sc completed student? &any entrance exam ?
HI,
Graduation is totally different for M.B.B.S course

So i am sorry to say that you not get any reduction in duration of M.B.B.S course after graduation.
M.B.B.S course is of 4.5 year and 1 year of internship..

For admissions in top college you have to qualify the exam like A.I.I.M.S, A.I.P.M.T, A.F.M.C etc..

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?