2nd March 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration for CIWA course?

How many years study for icwa course ?...please tell me what is the duration for the same

7th April 2014, 01:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the duration for CIWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many years study for icwa course ?...please tell me what is the duration for the same

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. It is an professional course. The duration of the course is for 4 years with practical training . ICWA course is divided into three levels namely Foundation examination, Intermediate Examination and Final Examination .

Eligibility Criteria for I.C.W.A Course :-

~~ You should be qualified for 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university.
~~ The Applicant who hold a bachelor degree course with 50% percentage of marks are directly eligible for Intermediate course.
~~There is no age limit for icwa course, Any candidate who satisfy the educational qualfication are eligible to apply for this course.

Fee structure:-
  • Fees Cost of Prospectus – 200
  • Postal Tuition Fee – 7000
  • Oral Coaching Fee – 11000

Important Document enclosed with application Form:-
  • Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)
  • Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
  • Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
  • Attested copy of the degree
  • Three photographs attested and pasted on the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?