1st April 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI course? What is the postal and oral coaching in Foundation?

what is the duration and fee details of ICWAI course? and what is the postal and oral coaching in foundation?

3rd June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI course? What is the postal and oral coaching in Foundation?

syllabus of foundation courses
4th June 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI course? What is the postal and oral coaching in Foundation?

icwai is a period of 2years?
14th June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI course.
21st June 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Courses and their duration in ICWAI for M.B.A. passed students
25th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bcom can i apply for icwa
4th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Courses and their duration in ICWAI for M.B.A. passed students
My Dera Student M.B.A passed after ICWAI TWO Years Fee Details Contract Master Maind
10th August 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

fees detalies in icwai
10th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of ICWAI course for B.com passed student.
22nd August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of ICAWI course for an 2 student.
25th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hi a am married and completed my graduation this year now i wanted to do icwa can u tell me the actual duration and also fee structure
25th August 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am married and i hv completed my graduation this year now i wanted to do icwa sop can u tell me what is the fee and duration regarding this course
25th August 2011, 11:18 PM
nia15

i am married and i hv completed my graduation this year now i wanted to do icwa sop can u tell me what is the fee and duration regarding this course
7th January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the duration and fee details of ICWAI course? and what is the postal and oral coaching in foundation?
i need to know about the duration& feestructure for icwai
12th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can any1 say about duration of postal cwa?
1st December 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for postal coaching but now i want to opt for oral as it is more better for me can i do so
1st June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference about postal coaching and oral coaching intermediate ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?