17th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is ECE engineering? In which way it is better than other courses like EEE?

what is ece engineering?in which way it is better than other courses like eee and biomedical engineering and biotechnology?is ece better or biomedical engineering?i ve got a cut off of 196.5.which course can i choose?please help me...

21st July 2011, 05:05 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: What is ECE engineering? In which way it is better than other courses like EEE?

eee is better branch since it is a core branch.
11th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is ECE engineering? In which way it is better than other courses like EEE?

what is ece and the students doing in study time that is applicable in job place
4th May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM A U.P. BOARD STUDENT. I WANT TO DO ENGINEERING. WHICH STREAM IS THE BEST FOR ME? I WANT TO DO IT ENGINEERING. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE. `EEE OR ECE WHAT IS BETTER
15th July 2012, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects involved in ECE. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ECE
5th October 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Why all students prefer to take ece branch rather than other branches
14th May 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

if i chose ece is it possible to do software jobs in abroad? or will it lead to any other ones?if i need to do software jobs which igroup should i chose?
14th June 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am not interested in maths.can i join in ece?
3rd July 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

which engn courses is best for girls? please tell me now.
3rd July 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

If i study eee. Can i placed in a softweare company?
12th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is ece?how many subjets
13th July 2013, 12:52 AM
aditya4045

ECE for now is a best option with the cut off which you got. In my point of view you will be having good job opportunities in ECE rather compared to bio-medical and other and simultaneously there will be heavy competition in this stream. so choose wisely which one you want to prefer.

good luck,
by,
Aditya.
13th July 2013, 01:06 AM
shivam2k6

Thumbs up Re: What is ECE engineering? In which way it is better than other courses like EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is ece engineering?in which way it is better than other courses like eee and biomedical engineering and biotechnology?is ece better or biomedical engineering?i ve got a cut off of 196.5.which course can i choose?please help me...
Dear Friend,

You can choose your priorities and then you will be allotted your branch based on your rank and priorities.

Priority should be

ECE > EEE > Biomedical

or

EEE > ECE > Biomedical

ECE and EEE definitely have more job opportunities than Biomedical.

The reason i have given two priorities is that it entirely depends on your preferences.

If you are inclined towards PSUs and Government Sector than go for EEE else if you are more interested in Communication or IT sector then go for ECE.

All the best.
Thank you.
13th July 2013, 06:58 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.,..................

Information about Electrical and Computer Engineering

Electrical and computer engineering is one of the core engineering majors and it represents a rapidly developing field, including wireless communications, computer systems and software engineering, information processing and systems, micro- and nano- electronics.

The electrical and computer engineering faculty and students are actively engaged in research in areas ranging from wireless systems to next generation internet architectures, sensor networks, cyber security, signal processing, control theory, low-power electronics, materials and devices for green energy, computer graphics and vision, robotics, virtual reality technologies, computational science and engineering, high performance computing and cloud computing.

Students have access to cutting edge research laboratories, such as the Wireless Information Network Laboratory (WINLAB), the Microelectronics Research Laboratory (MERL), the Center for Intelligent Cyber-Physical Systems (ICS), and the Center for Autonomic Computing (CAC). The graduate faculty guide students through the research process, from problem formulation to publication in top-tier journals and conferences to filing patent applications and technology transfer. Many Ph.D. students pursue careers in industrial research laboratories and in academia.

Electrical and Computer Engineering is one of the Rutger’s largest engineering departments with 32 faculty, 550 undergraduates, and more than 200 graduate students.
13th July 2013, 01:16 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

Ece -electronics &communication engineering......

Each branch has its own importance.....there are many other branches like cse(computer science engineering),eee(electrical &electronics engineering),mechanical engineering,it(information technology).....

When compared to all this branches ece is evergreen branch....at present & in future there are many good job opportunities....you can work at both hardware or software field....even eee is good branch but you cant work at software field....

Make a good choose....

Bright future is waiting for you...

All the best dear.....
13th July 2013, 04:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai aspirant
ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering.
It is a core branch of the engineering course.In ECE course you will mainly learn about the electronics,electric circuits,signals, VLSI,etc...,
The ECE branch has a high demand and job opportunities when compared to other branches.The ECE branch students can learn about the hardware and software whereas other branch students like EEE,CSE,IT,MECH will be able to learn only software or hardware and they can only in their related fields.So,ECE is better because you can find job opportunities in both software and hardware fields.
**Job Opportunities :
You can find many job opportunities after completing B.Tech ECE with 60% or above in both software and hardware fields in both government and private sectors like:
-->ISRO
-->ONGC
-->DRDO
-->NTPC
-->BHEL
-->BSNL
-->ECIL
-->SAIL

**Software companies :
-->Infosys
-->HCL
-->Wipro
-->Intel
-->IBM
-->TCS
-->Tech
-->Mahindra
-->Cisco
-->SAMSUNG
These top companies offers job opportunities for ECE students with high salary package of about 4.5-5 lakhs per year.
Thank You
4th August 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects are in ece ? what's the each subject includes ? i want more about ece?
21st August 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I am Shekar,
I have some complicated doughts about these both branches E.E.E and E.C.E
sir
Which branch is better in this both E.E.E and E.C.E ?
Can we get jobs in any mobile company by doing E.E.E ?
What would we learn in E.E.E and E.C.E ?
Which branch either E.E.E and E.C.E can get highest or more salary or income per month?
Is E.E.E is interesting or E.C.E is interesting?
Can we desingn or manufacture a mobile by studying E.E.E?
27th August 2013, 12:03 AM
maruthidevi

Dear Friend,

You can choose your priorities and then you will be allotted your branch based on your rank and priorities.

Priority should be

ECE > EEE > Biomedical

or

EEE > ECE > Biomedical

ECE and EEE definitely have more job opportunities than Biomedical.

The reason i have given two priorities is that it entirely depends on your preferences.

If you are inclined towards PSUs and Government Sector than go for EEE else if you are more interested in Communication or IT sector then go for ECE.

All the best.
Thank you.
21st January 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds......
i wouid like to also ece dept.....becoz it is a software and hardware technology......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?