16th December 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the education required for the post of TTE in Indian Railways?

Hi, I have passed my 12th Board exams with 50% aggregation. Is this enough to qualify for the post of Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) in the Indian Railways? Or, any further qualification is required?

25th December 2019, 02:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the education required for the post of TTE in Indian Railways?

Yes, it is enough to appear for TTE examination. The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

Examination is conducted in various stages for the selection. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st March 2020, 08:11 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What is the education required for the post of TTE in Indian Railways?

To appear in TTE examination the eligibility criterion is candidates should have minimum of 50% ma... T.T.E is Travel Ticket Examiner. This is a post in Indian railway. One candidates after completion of 10th or 12th can apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?