2nd March 2012, 01:52 PM
Prakash Mahto

How to apply for TTE/TC after completing HSC exam? I want to know about TTE and TC

Dear Sir/Madam,
i have completed my HSC exams. i want to apply for T.T.E./T.C.
i want to know about TTE & TC and its process.
I here by requesting you that guide me or reply me in proper way as soon as possible.

23rd May 2012, 05:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TTE/TC after completing HSC exam? I want to know about TTE and TC

In order to apply for TTE/TC position in Railways, you need complete 10th class. 16 years is the lower age limit to attend this exam. Candidates who are above 30 years of age are not eligible for this post. Since, you have completed 12th class; you can also attend this exam. Selection for this post will be through RRB exam. RRB exam will cover topics like GK, Mathematical skills, Language, Aptitude etc. You will be considered for this position provided you pass RRB examination.
9th June 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for TTE/TC after completing HSC exam? I want to know about TTE and TC

how to joinn railway tc cource after hsc
9th June 2012, 08:14 PM
kinnarnara

dear friend,
Eligibility criteria for the TTE jobs in Indian Railway : After passing Matriculate or 10 class examination you are eligible for TTE or T.C jobs in Indian railway.For TTE jobs in Railway department your age should be in between 16 years to 21 years.
This range of age limit candidates are allowed to fill application forms and entry in written examination as well as interview.
You can apply for western central railway recruitment 2012 for the position of railway engineers and after clearing written test you called for Physical Efficient test (PET).During document submission you have to bring passing certificate and domicile certificate.
You can choose science field then you are eligible for Indian Railway jobs.

Eligibility to become a Ticket Collector

1. Educational Qualification
To be eligible to become a Ticket collector in India one should be at least 10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline.
2. Age
From 18 years to 30 years.
How to become a Ticket Collector?

To become a Ticket Collector one has to follow the above given steps:
Step 1
To become a Ticket Collector one has to apply for the competitive exam to be held for the job whenever declared by any of the 17 RRBs of different zones in the Indian Railways.
Step 2
After clearing the RRB exam (consisting of nearly 150 questions on G.K, Aptitude, Mathematics and General English) held for the post of Ticket Collector getting the necessary training one is posted on a Railway station or a particular route
Best of luck
9th June 2012, 10:06 PM
hemant.pm2212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash Mahto View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
i have completed my HSC exams. i want to apply for T.T.E./T.C.
i want to know about TTE & TC and its process.
I here by requesting you that guide me or reply me in proper way as soon as possible.

TTE/TC selection examination conducted by RRB every year. Education Qualification for TTE/TC require minimum of 10th passed with 50% aggregate. Age should be in between 18-30 years.
Every year RRB notify recruitment of TTE/TC through Employment news.
Indian railway is offering salary to ticket collector as Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800. Apart from it they also get attractive remunerative and incentives including contributing provident fund, gratuity, medical facility, free/concesional railway passage. in addition to it they also get housing facilitites. At the starting, they get Rs. 8000 plus other incentives.
I hope this made you clear. best of luck.
2nd November 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

for this year any TTE posts is there
2nd December 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am 16 year old .am i elligble for t.c. i have completed my 12th with 77%
9th January 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

When the current vacancy of TC is going 2 be declared? Pls reply im awaiting for ur ans.
27th January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

kya tc/tte exam me medical hota hai
11th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

iam metricpass 48.6,hscpass and also shedualdcast able or notabeto te/tc
22nd May 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ttc rrb exam?
13th June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have passed class 12 with 35.6% and now i have completed my b.com 1st year.can i will be able to apply for t.c/t.t.e/engine driver.
16th June 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir I hv completed 10th clss I m 18yr old I want to do tte railway job so what can I do to get a tte job.
8th January 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that is any vacancy are svailable for diploma holders who are done his diploma after 10th pass.
please give me details.
9th April 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 17year old I want to tc /tte my matrix percentage is 64.4and inter percentage is 66.6 what I eligible
17th July 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,I completed sslc with 88% and hsc with 90% nw I'm working southern railway in helper,I feel very hard of this job so I want to attend tc or tte exam so plz help me sir my age 21,my email I'd [email protected]
17th July 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,I completed sslc with 88% and hsc with 90% nw I'm working southern railway in helper,I feel very hard of this job so I want to attend tc or tte exam so plz help me sir my age 21,my email I'd [email protected]
6th August 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir mera. 10 Class me percantge 49.99% hai aur 12Class me 42.33% hai.kya mai tc tte ka form apply kar sakta hu.plz replay me my emai:[email protected]
6th August 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir......
I am ahmad reza from delhi
m intrested to do tte/ tc job in indian railway
I complete my 10th with 58%
and 12th. with 70.1%
I dont have any sports qouta
please sir I need ur guidence
if u have any information for this job please mail me or call me
my mail id - [email protected]
nd my contact number 08860851003
12th August 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I m Hirokjyoti bhattacharjee from Assam , I pass the HSLC exam with 57% . Sir I want to do a govt job as like as tte in railway please sir help me to get that job.Now I appearing in HS exam . My email address is " himadribhattacharjee@7 gmail.com
11th January 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

can you please feel me when the exam will be held and how should i prepare for it
13th July 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i done my 10 th class by 82% and 12 by 86%.i am intrested in Going railway job but i wear specs is there any problem to apply for railway job. Please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?