28th March 2020, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How many years would it take to complete MBBS after B.Sc Zoology?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Zoology and now I wish to do MBBS. So, how many years will it take to complete MBBS if I start now? Will I get exemption from 1st year of MBBS on the basis of B.Sc Zoology?

31st March 2020, 01:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years would it take to complete MBBS after B.Sc Zoology?

There will be no exemption to candidates passed B.Sc Zoology course when pursue MBBS course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination to get admission in MBBS course.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.
31st March 2020, 02:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is professional undergraduate degree course whose duration is 5.5 years including an year of intership for all candidates.

So, even if you opt to pursue MBBS degree course after your B.Sc. in Nursing degree course, it would take 5.5 years for the completion of same degree course as there is no provision of lateral entry to the same course for any candidate irrespective of his/her highest qualification.
31st March 2020, 08:15 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Yes, you can do MBBS after finishing B.Sc Zoology. But you should not cross the age limit of MBBS course. Normally the age limit of MBBS is 17-25 years.
for B. Sc it will take 3 years and in MBBS it will take 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?