4th October 2012, 08:09 PM
noyon12

What are the educational expenses for masters in civil engineering?

What is the educational expenses for Master's in Civil Engineering and i also want to know which universities offer it..How can i apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  2. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  3. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  6. Educational load is possible for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Can I go for masters in civil engineering after completing graduation in India?
  8. Which is the best course for masters or M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for masters in Germany after graduating in civil engineering with 65% marks?
  11. Why do the post graduate college charge high fees for the masters course?
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  13. Are there any colleges(Preferably government) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility for faculty position at civil engineering?
  16. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE?
  17. Shall I go for Masters in Civil Engineering from US having completed my Bachelors from India?
  18. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
29th August 2015, 05:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational expenses for masters in civil engineering?

To get admission in master's degree in Civil Engineering, you must clear the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology. Some of the top colleges of India accepting GATE score for M.Tech are:

1. IITs.

2. All National Institutes of technology.

3. IIITs.

4. Birla Institute of Technology and Science.

5. Government and state engineering colleges.

The fee structure varies from college to college. While pursuing master's degree in technology, you will receive a stipend of Rs 12, 800 as per UGC guidelines and latest modification. You can check the fee structure for M.Tech at the official website of college in which you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?