10th January 2011, 10:51 PM
ankitdhoot

Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?

List of best colleges in india for masters degree in civil engineering in structures,fees structures for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia
  2. What is the procedure followed to do masters in civil engineering admission in Germany?
  3. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  4. Which specialization is better for masters in civil engineering? Transportation or structures?
  5. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the colleges in India to do masters in Geography? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  8. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure of the various colleges in India conducting the MBBS course?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Sc Microbiology from Bangalore and their fee structures?
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  14. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  17. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 3825 rank in PGCET in Civil Stream? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
14th January 2011, 06:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?

Civil engineering is an excellent stream in the engineering field. There are lots of universities and colleges which offer these courses. Candidates need to prepare and appear in the different entrance exam as to enter in to these colleges. GATE is one of the entrance exams which candidates need to take up and score good percentile. IIT, NIT, BITS, KIIT, JNU etc are very few colleges which offer ME in Civil Engineering.
12th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?

What are the prospects in studying Civil Engg ? Going for job or Civil services or IIM or M.Tech in Civil Engg , which is the best among them?
19th July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how is the college of engg pune???
17th August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

one of my friend studying civil engineering switzerland but she wants to do her 1 yr in india kindly show me which college is the best in india to study civil engineering.
15th November 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

after 2 years training in draftsman (mechanical) can I do my Btech or BE civil through correspondence and what will be the fee ?
18th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am civil engg. student(F.E).May i know what are best engg. colleges in india & branches in it for M.E
19th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of master degree program in civil engineering in bits, with requirement ?
20th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hi guys i am just doing ma 3rd year in civil .........can i do arch after complewting b.e in civil ...............
23rd February 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech degree now but i am in confusion that should i do my masters in india or abroad...........??? plzzz help me out.
28th April 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name rajeev i am coplited B-TECH ece but i am intersted for civil engineering how to convert
if any options in master's degree level
12th July 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

shall i do ms in civil engin in usa/?BUT after practise their i want to settel in India.......it good for me to settel in India or USA please give me idia
7th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Nithin.H.S

List of best colleges in india for masters degree in civil engineering in structures,fees structures for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?