26th February 2019, 05:57 PM
Gajjar siddhi

What are the educational and physical health requirements for female candidates in Indian Army?

Hello, I have completed my 12th from Science stream and now I want to know that after graduation with CDs exam, what criteria must be required for girls in Indian Army as an Officer like criteria in (Height, weight, eye sight) etc.?

7th March 2019, 08:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational and physical health requirements for female candidates in Indian Army?

No, female candidates are not eligible to join Indian Army. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below:-

—> You should be a citizen of India.

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a government recognised board.

—> You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

—> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

—> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?