18th November 2012, 12:57 AM
v srinivasarao

Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

sir, my name is v.srinivasa rao.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.

21st November 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

what is the syllabus for sccl survayor?
22nd November 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

what is the syllabus for sccl survayor trainee
22nd November 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Tvstyanarayana.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
22nd November 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is A.SANTHOSH.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
25th November 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,am srinivas i applied for sccl mine surveyor trainee .sir,pls send me syllabus and pattern to my mail [email protected]
26th November 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir am kumar. sir please send the surveyor trainee(non exc) syllabus and exam pattern to my mail. [email protected].

Thanks&regards
Kumar Bangari
26th November 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am kumar.please let me know the syllabus and exam pattern for sccl mine surveyor exam.my mail [email protected]
29th November 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Yugandher.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
29th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I need to know the syllabus and exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee, TS&GR-B(NON-EXECUTIVE CADRE) Qualification B.sc(maths) in scclmines.com .Please send the appropriate syllabus and exam pattern.
29th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I need to know the syllabus and exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee, TS&GR-B(NON-EXECUTIVE CADRE) Qualification B.sc(maths) in scclmines.com .Please send the appropriate syllabus and exam [email protected]
30th November 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I need to know the syllabus and exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee, TS&GR-B(NON-EXECUTIVE CADRE) Qualification B.sc(maths) in scclmines.com .Please send the appropriate syllabus and exam pattern.

[email protected]
2nd December 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me the syllabus and exam pattern of the mine surveyor trainee in scclmines.my mail id: [email protected]
2nd December 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

let me know the details of the syllabus and exam pattern of the mine surveyor scclmines. my mail ID : [email protected]
3rd December 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Sandeep.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
4th December 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am kiran i applied for sccl mine surveyor trainee .sir,pls send me syllabus and pattern to my mail id [email protected]
7th December 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam saikrishna.i applied for sccl mines suryor trinee post.pls send me syllabus & pattern to my mail [email protected]
12th December 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am Naresh i applied for sccl mine surveyor trainee 2012-13 .sir,pls send me syllabus and pattern to my mail id [email protected]
13th December 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir iam ramesh i applied for sccl mines surveyor trainee post . pls send me syllabus and exam pattern to my id . [email protected]
15th December 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

pleace send about sccl mines surveyor trainee exmam syllabus to [email protected]
16th December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,My name is Shravan. I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
20th December 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,My name is Prashanth I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
20th December 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,My name is prashanth I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
20th December 2012, 04:45 PM
sangojuprashanth

Sir,My name is prashanth. I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
21st December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is D.KARTHIK.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
21st December 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Srinivas.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected]
21st December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir send me the syllabus for surveyor trainee exam @[email protected]
22nd December 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,My name is Kumaraswamy. I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is mahender. my email id is [email protected]. plz send the singareni surveyor trainee t&s grade b exam date and syllabus.
24th December 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir... My self rajesh this is my email id:[email protected] plz send the singareni survyor exam date and syllabus
25th December 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..my self prashanth this is my email id:[email protected] plz send the singareni survyor trinee exam date and syllabus
25th December 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is sudhakar.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 10/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
29th December 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is thirupathik.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 10/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
1st January 2013, 08:12 PM

what is the syllabus for sccl junior excutive trainee
3rd January 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

If u r a sccl manager.. Plz tell me the syllabus of surveyor...
5th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i applyed for execuite card post in sccl .please send the exam syllabus and previous papers my mail:[email protected]
5th January 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
my name is s.suresh.I have applied for the post of junior executive trainee.
sir please send me the syllabus and pattern for the post to my mail.
my e-mail id is : [email protected]
6th January 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi... I want sccl syllabus for surveyor non executive T &S. Pls Send syllabus to [email protected]
6th January 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want sccl syllabus for surveyor non executive T&S grade B. Pls Send syllabus to [email protected]
6th January 2013, 12:54 PM
Roddaveni Thirupathi

Hello sir.this is Thirupathi. Me also applied for surveyor T&S grade B (non executive ). Pls sir if u have that syllabus pls transfer to [email protected] Pls sir.... Thanking you sir
11th January 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir this is kiran kumar i have applied for assistant foreman trainee mec plz send sum stuff to my mail [email protected]
14th January 2013, 06:24 PM
fight1

SCCL stands for Singareni Collieries Company Limited .

Educational Qualifications:
Applicant must have degree of certificates from 12th to B.E., B.Tech. Or graduation in relevant stream from any recognised board or university of education.
Jobs for B.E./ B.Tech. Candidates

Age Limitation:
Applicant’s age should be max. 24 years or max. 33 years as on 01 January 2012.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Practical Test & Interview.

Thanks..
15th January 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know tha exma date for surveyor position...
18th January 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, what is the syllabus for surveyour trainee?
20th January 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is naresh kumar.E.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 10/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.please send the details as soon as posssible and then give an idea for preparing entrance exam
23rd January 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.this is narsimha Me also applied for surveyor T&S grade B (non executive ). Pls sir if u have that syllabus pls transfer to [email protected] Pls sir.... Thanking you sir
24th January 2013, 07:41 PM
purvi52

what is the syllabus for sccl survayor?
27th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir this is kumar maidam i had applied for the post of surveyor trainee T&S Gr.B (non-executive) sir plz send me syllabus and full details of that post to [email protected] .........thanking you sir
31st January 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Jenni Ashok applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-exam-pattern-sccl-mines-singareni-colleries-company-limited-988623.html#ixzz2JYqMWKOn
2nd February 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected] thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?