5th January 2019, 07:37 PM
Archana 2444

What is the educational requirement to apply for MP's Forest Service examination?

Sir, I have done B.Sc in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science as my specialized subjects. Am I eligible for Madhya Pradesh's Forest Service examination?

15th January 2019, 09:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to apply for MP's Forest Service examination?

--> The minimum education required to apply for MPPSC Forest Service examination requirement are as :-

i) Graduation in Science/ Engineering subjects (Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology OR B.Tech (ME/ CE/ ELE/ AGRI/ Computer/ Chemical/ E&C etc) from a recognized University/ Institute are eligible.

ii) Two years Diploma Certificate in Forest Training from Forest College Dehradun or any other forest college institute in India.

So, having completed your B.Sc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science as specialized subjects, you are eligible to apply for MPPSC Forest Service examination as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For more details regarding MPPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mppsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?