23rd July 2019, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the educational requirements to become a Civil Judge?

I am doing 2nd year of B.Com in Computers. And, I want to know the procedure for becoming a Civil Judge. If I will do LLB after B.Com so how can I do the preparation of it?

28th December 2022, 11:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational requirements to become a Civil Judge?

To become Judge you have to appear and qualify in State Judiciary examination conducted by State public service commission.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor in laws from a recognised university. The age limit qualification varies with examination.

So, after the completion of the L.LB, you can appear for the examination.
28th December 2022, 06:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational requirements to become a Civil Judge?

To become a judge in lower court, you have to appear and qualify in judiciary examination conducted by State public service commission.

The examination is conducted by respective state PCS for recruitment in their state.
The minimum eligibility to apply for the course is bachelor of laws.

Candidates have to prepare for the examination with dedication and determination as per syllabus of the examination. Revision and consistency is key to the success.

For more information visit at official website of State Public Service Comission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?