22nd April 2012, 01:35 PM
gamzy

What is the eligibility to appear for CS course? What is the fee structure and how can I get the scholarship? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

I am science student can i appear for ca cs course?what is the eligibility for it?what is the fee structure for it?how can i get scholarship in it?best colleges in pune and mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  3. Fee structure and scholarships for MCA in Pune college
  4. What is the fee structure for MCA in Pune College
  5. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  10. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  12. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  13. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  14. Fee structure of ECE M.Tech colleges in Pune?
  15. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?
  17. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
27th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appear for CS course? What is the fee structure and how can I get the scholarship? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

i have done 12th commerce and now i want to join CS show details how to appear,which are the places in gujarat,what is the illagiblity.
1st June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appear for CS course? What is the fee structure and how can I get the scholarship? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

i am 12th student pass in 2012 i want to known the fees structure of cs and how many subject are there
15th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I am class 12 appeared commerce stream student and I secured 68.4%. Can I join cs. If yes, what I need to do or where I will get the admission form. where is the registration office for cs in guwahati?
15th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to appear for cs course? And what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?