16th July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for a student writing KVPY exam in 11th standard? Books to be referred to crack KVPY?

What is the syllabi for a student writing kvpy exam in xi standard? What books are to be referred to crack kvpy? Can I get some tips prepare for it

2nd September 2012, 09:41 PM

Default Re: What is the syllabus for a student writing KVPY exam in 11th standard? Books to be referred to crack KVPY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabi for a student writing kvpy exam in xi standard? What books are to be referred to crack kvpy? Can I get some tips prepare for it
i studied in karnataka state board so what books should i refer for kvpy exam

5th September 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for a student writing KVPY exam in 11th standard? Books to be referred to crack KVPY?

What is the syllabus for a student writing KVPY exam in 11th standard? Books to be referred to crack KVPY?

7th September 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in tamilnadu stateboard. what book should i refer to prepare for kvpy exam?

27th September 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 11th in cbse.which books should i refer for kvpy?

18th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the answer to any of the questions atleast?

21st October 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I need to know the syllabus for class 11 kvpy exam.

26th October 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the syallabus for KVPY stream SA 2012 for class 11?

7th December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus for KVPYSA for class 11

1st August 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th std with 90% in science & maths from Maharashtra state board, am i able to crack KVPY exam? what are the books i should refer to crack it?

17th August 2014, 05:59 PM
Anu_Anu14

for a student appearing for stream SA of KVPY in 11th standard and studied
in karnataka state syllabus upto 10th standard, what is the syllabus for nov 2014 kvpy exams?

25th October 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

what topics should i go through to crack KVPY exam for class 11? can you give me some suggestions

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?