25th July 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the uses of writing KVPY examination? Can a Karnataka student write KVPY exam by following NCERT books? KVPY exam can be given in 12th standard?

1.what are the main (or) important uses of a 10th grade student writing kvpy in their 11th?
2.and can a karnataka state board student write his/her kvpy examination if he/she learns the ncert text book?
3. Can i write my kvpy in my 12thgrade?if so then which text should i refer ?is it 10th and 12th grade ncert books?

13th March 2023, 04:55 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What are the uses of writing KVPY examination? Can a Karnataka student write KVPY exam by following NCERT books? KVPY exam can be given in 12th standard?

Writing the KVPY examination in 11th grade can be useful for students who are interested in pursuing a career in science and research. It is a prestigious scholarship program that provides financial support and recognition to talented students who wish to pursue science and research as a career. KVPY scholars receive a monthly scholarship, research grant, and opportunities for summer programs and internships at top research institutes in India.

Yes, a Karnataka state board student can write the KVPY examination if he/she follows the NCERT textbooks. The KVPY syllabus is based on the NCERT syllabus of 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Therefore, studying the NCERT textbooks thoroughly is essential for KVPY preparation.

Yes, students in their 12th grade can also write the KVPY examination. The syllabus for the KVPY examination is based on the NCERT syllabus of 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Therefore, students should refer to the NCERT textbooks of 10th and 12th grades for their preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?