14th June 2019, 08:24 PM
shubhachandra

What is the eligibility to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)?

I have got 30% in Mathematics in 12th Board exams and my overall score is 52%. Am I eligible to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)? If not, then are there any similar entrance examination available?

16th June 2019, 07:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture and to appear in the same examination the minimum education required is a Class 12th with the minimum aggregate of 50% Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects as well as in Class 12th overall from a recognised board of education. Candidates with diploma degree with Mathematics as a main subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised board.

So, having managed 30% marks in Mathematics paper and 52% marks in your Class 12th, you are eligible to apply for NATA only if your aggregate in PCM group subject.

For more details regarding the NATA, you can refer to the link www.nata.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?