12th March 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)? Is it necessary to join a class?

I want to become Architecture and l don't know any thing about NATA exam. I want to ask that what should I do for this exams also now I am in std 12th so how should I prepare for this exam in this year are there any is there any classes for it then which are those classes? Is it necessary to join any class how many day will a class require for perfect practice?

10th May 2018, 08:54 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How should I prepare for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)? Is it necessary to join a class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become Architecture and l don't know any thing about NATA exam. I want to ask that what should I do for this exams also now I am in std 12th so how should I prepare for this exam in this year are there any is there any classes for it then which are those classes? Is it necessary to join any class how many day will a class require for perfect practice?
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is taken to test the aptitude level of a candidate in Architecture and on the basis on that admission is granted in B.Arch Degree course. The application for the examination is made online and you are required to upload your photograph and signature online. After successful completion of online application, you will be alloted a registration number by which you will be able to download the admit card once released.
The exam is conducted on all india basis and online counselling is being coducted by the colleges for giving admissions.

Schedule of Examination:

The examination is conducted two part. The total marks for the test is 200 Marks.

Part A :

Time 90 minutes and Marks = 120.
There will be two subjects :
>> Mathematics (MCQ) 20X2 = 40 Marks
>> General Aptitude (MCQ ) 40X2 = 80 Marks

Part B :

>> Drawings (Two questions) in A4 Size paper 2X 40 = 80 Marks

There is no as such need of joining a coaching center for preparing for the exam. You can prepare on your own. If there is coaching center near by your place of living and you are able to afford for the same, then you may go for the coaching. But since the paper consists only two written paper i.e Mathematics and General Aptitude, so you can prepare on your own.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?