20th February 2018, 11:17 AM

Not able to access account after filling up the application form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)

Unable to open the account after filling up my application form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Should we use the new user I'd and password that was sent through email or, the one we filled the form with?

27th February 2018, 09:21 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Not able to access account after filling up the application form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16614 View Post
Unable to open the account after filling up my application form for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Should we use the new user I'd and password that was sent through email or, the one we filled the form with?
Once application is submitted, an Application Number (7 digit, Most Significant) gets generated. please note that it is impossible to submit a duplicate form by any candidate- with same name, father name, mother name, date of birth and other details. If the candidate furnishes false information his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.

I would suggest you to contact the NATA. You can contact the NATA via email which is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?