12th June 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Pharm.D courses?

What should be the minimum percentage in Intermediate to be eligible to pursue Pharm.D course? Is there any entrance or can I apply directly on the basis of my Intermediate results? I score 81% in my Intermediate from Science stream.

13th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Pharm.D courses?

To pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with 81% marks, you are eligible for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy degree course. Further, with the same educational qualification, you are also eligible to pursue degree course in Pharmacy too.
14th June 2019, 09:30 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for D Pharma course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with science stream( physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics) from a recognised board.

A minimum aggregate score of 50%( 45% for SC / ST /OBC candidates) at the 12th level.

Age limit:-
Minimum age limit is 17 years at the time of admission.

Admission process:-
Admission based on the candidate performance at 12th level and entrance tests.

List of entrance test:-
GPAT
UPSEE
CPMT
PMET.
14th June 2019, 02:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for Pharm.D course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Professional Pharmacy Doctoral Programme is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should appear in the GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test).

Admission Process: Counseling after taking the entrance exam
15th June 2019, 02:44 PM
Deepanshu3010

The eligibility to apply for diploma in pharmacy or D.pharma is:-

The candidate must have passed his 12th with physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology as subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for general category and for reserved candidates it is 45% aggregate.The minimum age required to apply for D.pharma is 17 years.
29th June 2021, 01:01 PM
Singhskomal

Eligibility for D.Pharm. course are : you must passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Minimum age 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?