31st August 2017, 08:02 PM
Mehta Gyatri

Can I apply for PhD in clinical pharmacology after completing PharmD in India?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am in 6 years of PharmD. After that, I want to do PhD. In clinical pharmacology.from where I can do it in India. Also, tell me other courses I can do after PharmD. Can you please guide me with the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pharm D students eligible to write Ph.D in pharmacy entrances?
  2. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?
  4. Reputed universities in India to do PhD in Clinical Research? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  6. How can I make a career in pharmacy in abroad?
  7. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  8. PhD in USA after completion of PharmD?
  9. What are the different job opportunities available after completing PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Can I get a job in any Pharmaceutical Company after completing PhD?
  10. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  12. How to do PhD in Clinical Pharmacology? Future prospect as a Clinical Pharmacologist with Pharma back ground?
  13. Difference between M.Pharm Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology?
  14. Is it possible to do MD Pharmacology/Medicine after PharmD?
  15. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university to prefer for PhD Pharmacology?
  17. Which university in USA provides masters in clinical pharmacology course?
  18. Information regarding PhD in Pharmacology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?