11th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?

I wanna to do MD from germany after Pharm-D is it possible if yes thn tell me abt procedure plzzzz and its duration i m from Pakistan. Can you please provide me the complete details which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in USA after completion of PharmD? -- [New]
  2. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?
  4. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  8. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. Procedure for doing Ph.D in pharmaceuticals science from Germany after M.Pharm?
  11. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  14. What rank is required to do MS in Germany?
  15. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  16. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Germany after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  18. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
20th September 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?

Kindly let me know, what is the procedure to apply for MD in Russia?
27th November 2021, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?

What is the procedure followed to apply for MD in Germany after pharm D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?