30th July 2019, 01:37 PM
purusottam kumar 123

What is the eligibility to apply for SSC CGL Junior Statistical Officer?

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering and in 12th I scored 68% in Mathematics. Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL Junior Statistical Officer? Which all documents do I need to submit? Will they verify the with original copies of certificates?

2nd August 2019, 08:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for SSC CGL Junior Statistical Officer?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SSC CGL recruitment examination.

You will also eligible for selection as Junior Statistical Officer after qualifying in the examination. The age limit is 20-32 years.

Required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics as intermediate level with minimum 60% aggregate or statistics as one of the main paper in bachelor degree.

You will have to submit the documents at the interview stages.
2nd August 2019, 08:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for SSC CGL Junior Statistical Officer?

After qualifying in the CGL examination, you are eligible for selection as Junior Statistical Officer.

The eligibility to appear for the post is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with mathematics as main paper in intermediate and scored at least 60% in it.

The upper age limit is 32 years and relaxation application for the reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?