9th August 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Village Revenue Officer?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Computer Science. So, am I eligible to apply for the post of Village Revenue Officer (VRO)? Which entrance do I need to write for this? And, what is the pay scale of Village Revenue Officer (VRO)?

23rd January 2023, 11:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Village Revenue Officer?

The procedure for the recruitment varies with the state but in general, it is through entrance examination conducted by State government recruitment body. Similarly, pay scale also varies with state.

So, you can appear for the examination and qualify in all the stages of examination for the final selection.

The pay scale also varies with state. So, for the detail information go through the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?