1st August 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB course if I have completed my graduation and post graduation via distance education?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I completed my graduation and post graduation by distance education now I want to study llb is there any possibility to study llb without studying intermediate? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. LLB course through distance education after post graduation?
  2. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  3. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
  6. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [New]
  7. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?
  9. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?
  11. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  12. Can I be eligible for LLB after completing graduation(B.Com) from Acharya Nagarjuna University distance education
  13. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  14. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  15. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  16. Can I do post graduation diploma in distance education while working?
  17. Does post graduation (MA) from Annamalai University, through Distance Education, without doing BA is valid for getting government job in Punjab?
  18. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
2nd August 2016, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB course if I have completed my graduation and post graduation via distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I completed my graduation and post graduation by distance education now I want to study llb is there any possibility to study llb without studying intermediate? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
2nd August 2016, 11:07 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB course if I have completed my graduation and post graduation via distance education?

You can not apply for LLB without having 10+2 certificate. You have done graduation & post graduation but intermediate also required. Post graduation will add additional benefit. I suggest you to complete intermediate as when you fill the form, you would be asked about the 10+2 percentage. So complete it then apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?