27th May 2012, 09:07 PM
DSHIKHARTK

What is the eligibility for Bank PO? When is the exam held? Date of issue of forms of Bank PO?

Sir i want to know what eligibility for bank po and when exams held and when form issue by bank for bank po in this year. Thank you

27th May 2012, 11:24 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Bank PO? When is the exam held? Date of issue of forms of Bank PO?

Eligiblity for po exam is minimum graduation ibps has recently announced vacancies for po post and now wait for po vacancies ibps would declare.
22nd June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Bank PO? When is the exam held? Date of issue of forms of Bank PO?

i hav secured 45% in final year bcom am i eligible for bank po exams .. i hav got 87% in 10 2 and 71% in 10th .
14th July 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sirl
i am bca graduate but my last semister result is awaiting and may probablu come in this month....so please tell me that should i apply for po exam...
8th August 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Myself a B.E student studying in 7th semester would like to know whether i m eligible to sit for the bank PO entrance exam going to be held this year before my graduation is completed?
15th August 2012, 07:20 PM
singhhr23

IBPS Conducts the PO Exam twice an year.So the next notification of IBPS PO recruitment to be published in January 2013.Although I an not confirming the dates, as the same will only be decided by IBPS.

Syllabus for IBPS PO Exam 2012
Reasoning-50 MARKS
Quantitative Aptitude-50 MARKS
Computer Knowledge-50 MARKS
General Awareness-50 MARKS
English Knowledge-25 MARKS
English Descriptive Paper-25 MARKS

Eligibility Of IBPS Exams:
For IBPS PO/ Clerk Exams.candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general candidates
5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates

As you are doing BE so you are not eligible because graduation is essential for this exam.

Thanks...
25th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir mai grauation last year me hu.kya mai IBPS p.o ka exam de skta hu?
15th November 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I hve cmpleted mba in hr.. Can I knoe wen cn I sit for po exams and d months in which po exams r cnducted?
11th January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

are inter students eligible to attend bank po exams?
28th January 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir mera 53 % b com me hai kya mai po ka form nahi dal paunga suna hoo 60% jaruri hai
1st March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility u shoud maintane clearly so that we can prepare for our exams
30th December 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i am still in twelth standard and after that i have to give the board exam when i will be able to give po exam is graduation is necessary?
22nd March 2014, 11:24 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Bank PO positions are in hot demand in these days. The number of candidates who want to apply for Bank PO jobs are going on increasing.

It is not so easy to get this job as the competition is huge and moreover the exam is being more tough every year.

In private sector, each and every bank will conduct its own selection procedure for the recruitment of PO positions.

But in public sector, on behalf of all the public sector banks, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam.

The complete selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Interview

The eligibility criteria will be as follows

Academic Qualification :
One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Age criteria :
For General category : 20-28 years
For OBC category : 20-31 years
For SC or ST category : 20-33 years

For this academic year, the notification for IBPS PO Exam has not been released yet.

For updated information on various Bank PO Exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?