30th March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

When will form of delhi polytnic will come and in which bank and date of exam for deploma

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application forms for Polytechnic Exam be issued? In which Bank I can get the application forms for this Exam?
  2. When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?
  3. Date of availability of Polytechnic forms? What is the qualification for the same?
  4. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  5. Date of registration of form of BBA of IP university?
  6. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  7. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  8. Can a 10th student fill the application form for polytechnic delhi?
  9. Where can I get application forms for ASSO CET exam?
  10. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available? -- [New]
  11. Availability of ATMA Application forms in AXIS Bank?
  12. What is the date of sale of application forms for JELET examination? Price details of the forms?
  13. From which bank to college UPTU forms in Delhi?
  14. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  15. What is the date of sale of forms of Delhi Polytechnic? Where can I buy the forms?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D(In zoology) course in Delhi University? From where can I get the application forms for the same? What's the procedure for the same?
  17. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
30th March 2012, 01:31 PM
krish.prasad74

Smile Re: When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

Hi there!

>>Polytechnic or dipoma entrance test or DET for Delhi circle will be held in the month of April this year.
>>The formal notification for the same will be published by 15th February 2012
>>The results of the DET 2012 will be published by June 2012
>>The first phase of counselling for the respective seats will be starting from the 15th July
>>Classes commnece from 20th August only.
30th March 2012, 11:17 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

Hai,
>>Polytechnic or dipoma
entrance test or DET for Delhi
circle will be held in the month
of April this year.
>>The formal notification for the same will be published by
15th February 2012
>>The results of the DET 2012
will be published by June 2012
>>The first phase of
counselling for the respective seats will be starting from the
15th July
>>Classes commnece from
20th August only.
All the best.
2nd April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

can a student applying for polytechnic after clearing it requires marksheet and if require then how much marks he should obtain
3rd April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

last date of delhi polytechnic forms ?????????
4th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

when we get polytechnic forms (after 10th)...
4th April 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

when will form of Delhi poly technique come and from which bank
4th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

which bank i get apolythecnic form 2012
6th April 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

when i get Delhi Entrance Examination form? from which bank?
7th April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Yar plz tell me ,when we can get the form of plytchnic and in which bank ?
8th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

last date of polytechnic forms when is. how much price of forms immetiatly inform
8th April 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

when available form of polytechnic in delhi 2012
8th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

why not u guys just tell us from where we can get entrance forms,i am just getting sick of asking this g
9th April 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

wats d date of poly forms 2012 n whr cud i got these formsss.............???????????? help meeee plzzzzzzzz.......
10th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

10th April 2012, 06:07 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
>>Polytechnic or dipoma
entrance test or DET for Delhi
circle will be held in the month
of April this year.
>>The formal notification for the same will be published by
15th February 2012
>>The results of the DET 2012
will be published by June 2012
>>The first phase of
counselling for the respective seats will be starting from the
15th July
>>Classes commnece from
20th August only.
All the best.
11th April 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Where we can get the poly enterane test form from?
11th April 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

last date of the form.
12th April 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir
when the form of CET are release for a common student ?
13th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

when delhi polytechnic form will out & last date of form submission
14th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

when delhi polytechnic entrance form 2012 based on 10 will be avaiable?
15th April 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, can u tell me when will be the polytechnique forms are availbale in delhi soon by april /\
16th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

from which bank can i get application form for polythecnic diploma..
17th April 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask about the form declaration 2012
19th April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish.prasad74 View Post
Hi there!

>>Polytechnic or dipoma entrance test or DET for Delhi circle will be held in the month of April this year.
>>The formal notification for the same will be published by 15th February 2012
>>The results of the DET 2012 will be published by June 2012
>>The first phase of counselling for the respective seats will be starting from the 15th July
>>Classes commnece from 20th August only.
what is the last date of forms?
and are the forms available now?
23rd April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

from which bank can i get application form for polythechnic diploma..
23rd April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

where the polytechnic forms are sold in East Delhi
24th April 2012, 11:08 PM

what is the last date of forms?
and are the forms available now?
29th April 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me last date for application form???????????????
30th April 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

my email address is [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-get-forms-polytechnic-course-delhi-bank-i-can-get-application-forms-course-696503.html#ixzz1toFF811v
8th May 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?

pls tell me last date for application form ?
my email address is [email protected]
8th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?
pls tell me last date for application form??

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-get-forms-polytechnic-course-delhi-bank-i-can-get-application-forms-course-696503.html#ixzz1uIU2iONT

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-get-forms-polytechnic-course-delhi-bank-i-can-get-application-forms-course-696503.html#ixzz1uITyPWHk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?