18th April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan

what is the eligiblty for bsc nursing?
and when the application form dispatches?
list of best colleges in rajasthan.
all information for the rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  2. List of the colleges offering MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  3. What are the special courses after BSc Nursing?
  4. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  5. How many seats are there for BSc Nursing in Rajasthan
  6. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) for Nursing Assistant Diploma student? List of colleges in Chennai? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  9. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do MSc Nursing in correspondence after completing BSc Nursing? Details about the colleges?
  12. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR?
  13. How to get admission for MHA course after completion of B.Sc in Nursing? List of colleges in Gujarat offering this course?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  15. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  16. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing?
  17. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  18. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu private colleges?
3rd August 2012, 01:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan

Candidates who have completed BAMS degree can go for many diploma programmes. Diploma programmes often have duration of 6 months to one year. Diploma in Panchakarma Therapy and diploma in Drug standardization are some of the popular course. A minimum of 50% marks in BAMS degree is required to join these courses. Maximum age limit for these courses is 27 years. Apart from these, candidates can go for certain certification courses that last for 2 to 4 months.
3rd August 2012, 01:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan

The basic qualification required to apply for BSc Nursing is plus two in science stream. Candidates who have studied the subjects PCB and English with 45% mark in plus two are eligible to apply. The course duration is normally 4years. Candidates should have completed a minimum 17 years of age. The upper age limit is 28 years. Govt. College of Nursing, Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences and Jaipur Nursing College are some of the best colleges in Rajasthan.
11th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification to joint b.sc degrer
11th October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification to joint b.sc degrer
24th April 2013, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

i am complited M.L.T in intermediate nxt i wil doing
Bsc Nursing but how ?how many fee in this course
24th April 2013, 11:52 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
The basic eligibility criteria in order to join the B.Sc Nursing Course is that you must be at least 17 Years of Age and you should be not more than the 35 Years of age with these you must have passed your 10+2 Board exam from any recognised Board.You must have Physics,Chemistry and Biology as an Important and main Subjects with these there is no limit for optional subjects you may have any of it may be its Maths.And,You must be Medically Fit.You must have at leasts 45% in your board exam but it may change depending on the college level and in order to have the proper limited intake of student for the Course.

Beside this I have mentioned some of the best colleges of Rajasthan Below providing B.Sc Nursing Course:
Aadi College Of Nursing - Jaipur
Akhil Bharati Vidya Peeth College Of Nursing - Sikar
Alwar College Of Nursing - Alwar
Annapurna Medical Training Institute - College Of Nursing - Sikar

May be there are other also but this are the top level of institute.
13th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is necessary qualification to admission in B.Sc. nursing in gujarat
28th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the necessary qualification for the admission in Bsc nursing in kerala?
25th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS IN JOIN B.SC NURSING?
25th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS IN B.SC NURSING ?
28th June 2013, 02:39 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
The basic eligibility criteria in order to join the B.Sc Nursing Course is that you must be at least 17 Years of Age and you should be not more than the 35 Years of age with these you must have passed your 10+2 Board exam from any recognised Board.You must have Physics,Chemistry and Biology as an Important and main Subjects with these there is no limit for optional subjects you may have any of it may be its Maths.And,You must be Medically Fit.You must have at leasts 45% in your board exam but it may change depending on the college level and in order to have the proper limited intake of student for the Course.
1st July 2013, 03:43 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the basic eligibility criteria in order to join the B.Sc Nursing Course is:-

Candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized Board.

Minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.

The list of the best colleges in Rajasthan :-

Birla Institute of Technology BIT (Deemed University), Jaipur.

Geetanjali Instt. of Technical Studies, Udaipur.

Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur.

Ceramic Institute of Technology and Research, Alwar.

Gyan Vihar School of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur.

Arya College Of Engineering & IT, Jaipur.

Engineering College, University of Rajasthan, Kota.

Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur.

Institute of Advanced Studies in Education IASE, Churu.

Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute Of Technology (BITS), Pilani.

IET Biotech Institute, Alwar..

Ajmer Institute of Technology, Ajmer.

Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering And Technology, Jaipur.

Engineering College, Bikaner.

College of Dairy Science, Udaipur.

Institute Of Technology & Management, Bhilwara.

Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology(RIET), Jaipur.

Marwar Engineering College & Research Centre, Jodhpur.

Institute of Engineering & Technology, North Extm. M.I.A. Alwar

Compucom Institute Of Information Technology & Management, Jaipur

Geetanjali Instt. of Technical Studies, Udaipur.

Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jodhpur.

The LNM Institute of Information Technology (Deemed University), Jaipur

Govt Col Of Engg, Akelgarh, Kota.

College of Technology and Agricultural Engineering, Udaipur.

All the best.........
7th November 2013, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take bsc nursing aft
er plus humanities
20th March 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I m 28 yrs old and passed my 12th with physics,chemistry and maths as main subject with 78percent then I took admission in bsc electronic but not completed my 3rd year due to reasons ,now I want to do bsc nursing,is it possible fr me to take admission in any college for this course on regular bases
9th April 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 class with 60% marks in medical subjectr,now i want to get admission in b.sc nursing,how can i get?wgeather i have to pass any other exam for getting admission in b.sc nursing?
15th May 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want post bsc nsg in correspondence list of nsg collegesoffer corespondence
15th June 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th with physics,chemistry and maths can i do bsc nursing after this?
26th May 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 54% marks in hsc 2016 then i am eligible for BS.c nursing ? list of best college in mumbai
14th November 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

If a person who passed in main subjects in but not in theory part of additional subject so does the marks of additional subject will vary or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?