15th July 2012, 09:15 PM
sankari90

Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?

what is the cutt off marks for bsc nursing and list of govenment colleges in tamilnadu and private colleges in tamil nadu my cutt off marks is 153.4 i get the counsling sheet

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  3. Cutoff marks in Paramedical Course BSc Nursing in government of Tamilnadu?
  4. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  5. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  6. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  7. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  8. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. What is the counseling date for Tamilnadu government BSc Nursing?
  10. Cutoff marks for nursing to join government college in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  12. What is the expected cutoff marks for BSc Nursing in private college and government college of Chennai
  13. What is the date of counseling for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu government?
  14. Cutoff marks required for biomedical engineering in private colleges in Tamilnadu
  15. Cutoff marks needed for BDS in government and private dental colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Will I get a seat in medical college through counseling after scoring 144.5 cut off in Medical?
  17. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
3rd January 2013, 08:17 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?

hello friends,

Goverment collages:
College of Nursing, Madras Medical College, Chennai-600 003

Private collages:

Omayal Achi College of Nursing, King Cross Road, Sathyamurthy Nagar, Avadi, Chennai 600 062.

S.R.M.College of Nursing, Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram Chennai- 600 089
College of Nursing (Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals), 162, Poonamalee High Road Velappanchavadi, Chennai-600 077

M.A.Chidambaram College of Nursing, V.H.S.Campus, TTTI Post Taramani, Chennai-600 113

Sree Balaji College of Nursing, Velachery Main Road, Narayanapuram, Pallikaranai, Chennai-601 302

Sharmila College of Nursing, No.1, 7th Avanue, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600 090

Apollo College of Nursing Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road Ayanambakkam, Chennai - 600 095

Meenakshi College of Nursing, Alapakkam Main Road, Maduravoyal, Chennai-600 095.

Madha College of Nursing, Somangalam Road, Kundrathur Chennai-600 069

College of Nursing, VEL R.S. Medical College, No: 42 Alamathi Road, Vellanoor, Avadi, Chennai 600 062

Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of nursing, 180 Thambu Chetty Street Chennai 600 001

Miot College of Nursing, 4/112, Mount Poonamalle Road Manapakkam, Chennai 600 089

Thank you
28th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?

what is the cut off mark for post basic bsc nursing courseinmadras medical college?
25th March 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get nursing seat in govt medical college like madras medi
cal clg chennai..?
25th April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for post basic bsc nursing course in govt collages
3rd May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for B.Sc nursing and list of government colleges in tamilnadu
5th May 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the cut off mark for BSc nursing?
5th May 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

when the aplications opens for post basic b.sc nursing for 2013?
9th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

can you give me cut off marks of nursing in government college
9th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO THE CUTOFF MARK EXPECTED IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR BSC NURSING
9th May 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE CUTOFF MARK FOR BSC NURSING IN GOVT AND PRIVATE COLLEGE
13th May 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

when the applications opens for post basic b.sc nursing for the year 2013?
13th May 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

when the applications opens for b.sc nursing admission 2013?

can you give me cut off marks of nursing in government college and private colleges.
14th May 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off mark for b.sc nursing at tamilnadu govt. and private colleges
i hav sored 144.0 i got counseeling sheet??
17th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply bsc nursing?
17th May 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply bsc nursing?
17th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 167 cut off marks. can i have counselling sheet?
18th May 2013, 07:16 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu
----------------------------------------

1.Sree Balaji College of Nursing
2.Miot College of Nursing
3.Meenakshi College of Nursing
4.M.A.Chidambaram College of Nursing,
5.Omayal Achi College of Nursing,
6.Madha College of Nursing
7.Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of nursing,
8.S.R.M.College of Nursing,
9.Apollo College of Nursing
10.Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of nursing
11.Sharmila College of Nursing
12.M.A.Chidambaram College of Nursing,
13.Miot College of Nursing,
14.Sree Balaji College of Nursing
15.Omayal Achi College of Nursing
16.Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of nursing
17.Omayal Achi College of Nursing
18.Meenakshi College of Nursing,
19.S.R.M.College of Nursing
20.College of Nursing, Madras Medical College,
29th May 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

In science group at 2, which subjects are take for cut off mark to b.sc(nursing)?
29th May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for BSC nursing government college?in tamil nadu
23rd June 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY TELL ME THE CUTOFF MARK FOR BSC NURSING
30th June 2013, 01:25 PM
Sudhagar karuppiah

will i get b.sc nursing for a cut off of 157.23??
20th July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the aplications opens for post basic b.sc nursing for 2013?
i have 165 cutoff..can i nab any gov.college?
2nd February 2014, 03:28 PM
M.MURUGANANTHAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankari90 View Post
what is the cutt off marks for bsc nursing and list of govenment colleges in tamilnadu and private colleges in tamil nadu my cutt off marks is 153.4 i get the counsling sheet
my cut off marks 171.5 tamill nadu govt college site kidykkuma
25th March 2014, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to know The minimum and maximum cut off for bsc nursing and when councelling will start?
14th April 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 2 SCIENCE GROUP DURING THE YEAR 2014.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE CUTOFF MARKS EXPECTED FOR GOVERNMENT B.sc NURSING COLLEGES. MY COMMUNITY IS OC. ALSO I WANT THE FEES DETAILS FOR GOVERNMENT B.sc NURSING COLLEGES AND THE DATE WHEN THE COUNSELLING STARTS.PLEASE REPLY SOON.....
10th May 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off marks for B.Sc Nursing for the year 2013-14?
I want List of private colleges in Trichy, Tamilnadu.

[email protected]
14th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for B.Sc. Nursing for ST community (probable)
26th May 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I scores 149 cutoff mark, can i get counseling seat for B.Sc. Nursing or Radiology courses?
12th June 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

my sister finished her 12th board exam this year, her cut off marks is 152.75.is she possible to get seat in any govt college or else any best nursing colleges in tamilnadu.we also want to know fees details for nursing course and when was the nursing application form going to issue.
24th June 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?
24th June 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

24th June 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

27th June 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

when the applications are issued. my cut off is 178. if i have a government college admission for nursing
18th July 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am arul mozhi my cutt off 170. 25 shall I get government college for bsc nursing
2nd August 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i scores 173.25 cutoff mark ,can i get counselling seat for b.sc nursing or radiology courses?
13th May 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I score 139.75 cut off mark, can i get counselling seat for bsc nursing
15th May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

my cut off mark is 192.25 can I get BSC nursing course in TN government college.
18th May 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

My cutoff mark 166.75 enakku b.sc nursing govrtment collage place kidaikkuma. Fees details.
Vendum
30th May 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff marks 147.25 enakku bsc nursing government collage placement kidaikkuma. Fees Details. vandum
1st June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff marks 147.5 enaku bsc nursing government college placement kidaikkuma.fees details vendum i have complete 2 board exam this year (sc community) i have scored 950 marks hostel fecilities iruka enaku details vendum
5th July 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

My cutoff mark is 154 belongs to SC community can i get bsc nursing govt college seat / or if i get private college in counselling give me fees details
anyone pls give me details THANKING YOU in advance
5th July 2015, 09:06 AM
jaganjjjj

My cutoff mark 154 belongs to SC-community can i get bsc nursing govt college in tamilnadu or if i get private college in counselling give me fees details
pls sir give me details as soon as possible THANKING YOU in advance waiting for ur reply
13th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 194 belongs to oc community can i get bsc nursing in govt college in tamilnadu
17th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can i know the expected cut off mark for B.Sc nursing in govt college in tamilnadu
18th May 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i'm get total mark 835. i want b.sc nursing.my major subject mark PHY 154,CHE 156,BIO 105,what is my cut off mark? belong to MBC community can i get govt or ahied college in tamilnadu
21st May 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off marks for b.sc nursing in govt collage(2015-2016)?
25th May 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 144 i got 929 marks .major sub _phy : 159 che ;160 bio :121 and belong to scmay i get bsc nursing in govt college tamil nadu
27th May 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off marks for bsc nursing 2014-2015 and list of govenment colleges in tamilnadu and private colleges in tamil nadu
17th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 155.75 i can get b.sc nursing seat in government kota .belong to oc catorgory please reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?