6th September 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) for Nursing Assistant Diploma student? List of colleges in Chennai?

Hello,
Can I do B.Sc(Nursing) after completing my Diploma in Nursing Assistant? Can I get the colleges list in Chennai? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  2. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. List of government colleges in Madurai which offers B.Sc(Nursing) for diploma holder married woman?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  8. Can I get any government job in Hospitals in Tamilnadu after completing 1 year diploma course in Nursing Assistant
  9. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport?
  10. Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?
  11. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  12. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?
  14. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  15. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  17. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  18. List of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai for Electrical
10th September 2015, 04:05 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) for Nursing Assistant Diploma student? List of colleges in Chennai?

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) for Nursing Assistant Diploma student :

Candidate must have passed 12th class with Biology, Physics and Chemistry from any recognised university.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years.

List of top colleges in Chennai :

Akshaya Nursing College
No. 10, Opp. to Ambica Empire Hotel, 100 Feet Road, Vadapalani
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 24726666

Billroth College of Nursing
No. 2, Mettukuppam Road, Maduravoyal
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 32417090

Chennai Apollo College of Nursing
Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road, Ayanambakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 26534387

J.V. Institute of Nursing Paramedical Education and Research
16, First Street, Taylors Estate, Kodambakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 24810088

M.A. Chidambaram College of Nursing (MACCN)
Voluntary Health Services Hospital Campus, TTTI Post, Landmark: Opposite to Adyar Kasturba Nagar Railway Station
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(044) 22542042
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?