16th February 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for appearing in Indian Statistical Service (ISS) examination?

Hi, I have done B.Com (h) and I have studied Business Statistics which was one of my paper out of total 21 papers in B.Com. So, now can I apply for Indian Statistical Service (ISS) examination?

24th February 2020, 03:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for appearing in Indian Statistical Service (ISS) examination?

To be eligible for Indian Statistical Service (i.e. ISS exam), you should have completed graduation with anyone of the subject Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.

Since, you have completed B.Com (H) with Business Statistics as one of the subject in your curriculum, so you can apply for ISS exam as per notification released by UPSC.

Also, candidate's age should be between 21 and 30 years. Notably, his/her date of birth should be between August 2, 1988 and August 1, 1997.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?